TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Super Snake price

FiaCobra

I think that will depend on your State. Most larger Companies will charge Tax based on your State and send it in to that State. Florida is 7.5% so it the Mod Shop does this, my Tax would be $2,400.00.

This applies to if you buy a car from another state that you would have to pay your own states sales tax. Since the SS is a mod in another state you would have to pay sales tax in that state. I would hope it would only be on parts and NOT on labor but each state is different on what they charge tax for.

For instance here in MN we do not pay sales tax on FOOD or Clothing but instead we pay out the nose for property tax so all the welfare people and Somalian’s can live for free.

This applies to if you buy a car from another state that you would have to pay your own states sales tax. Since the SS is a mod in another state you would have to pay sales tax in that state. I would hope it would only be on parts and NOT on labor but each state is different on what they charge tax for.

For instance here in MN we do not pay sales tax on FOOD or Clothing but instead we pay out the nose for property tax so all the welfare people and Somalian’s can live for free.

I forgot to add that!!!

You only pay tax on the parts NOT labor!!!!

MM

You pay tax in Las Vegas.

MM

Well, it just kinda changed. As of 7-1-2009 if you do NOT live in the state of confusion---errrr---Nevada, and you have your car built here, you no longer have to pay sales tax on the build (parts and labor). I do not know what other states do, but that's what just changed here :) I am not sure if you have to pay tax on merchandise from the museum though.

Bud

Well, it just kinda changed. As of 7-1-2009 if you do NOT live in the state of confusion---errrr---Nevada, and you have your car built here, you no longer have to pay sales tax on the build (parts and labor). I do not know what other states do, but that's what just changed here :) I am not sure if you have to pay tax on merchandise from the museum though.

Bud

Well just change the rules WHENEVER yall want too!!!! :hysterical:

MM

are you doing a SS and still getting the KR :drool:

Lol, I wish.

No, I was just trying to justify the cost of the KR vs having my GT500 Super Snaked.

Looks like the KR is the better deal for me.

Speaking of Supersnakes, are there any real production numbers out there?

Are the numbers broken down by year, or is it total for 07 - 09?

Okay, so, just to get this straight, there is no sales tax charged on a Super Snake package done in Las Vegas, correct? What about the other mod shops, Tasca and Quantum? If their states charge sales tax, does anyone know how much for each?

Btw, did the law change in NV or did the interpretation change? Just curious.

Okay, so, just to get this straight, there is no sales tax charged on a Super Snake package done in Las Vegas, correct? What about the other mod shops, Tasca and Quantum? If their states charge sales tax, does anyone know how much for each?

Btw, did the law change in NV or did the interpretation change? Just curious.

Tasca charges tax

Archived