TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Recommendations on a Dyno Shop

Joker45

I'm looking for a dyno shop around the Fresno Area. At least within a few hours of driving as I don't have alot of confidence in the local shop that is near me. I have heard some not so good stuff about the way they treat customers and their vehicles. I want to have them check my canned tune and do several pulls on the dyno as changes are made. I am looking for them to change the Fuel rails, Upper Pulley, TB and Plenum and dyno between changes to see what the parts are good for. If the canned tune needs to be tweaked then I want someone that knows what they are doing to make the changes.

Any recommendations for shops in the area would be appreciated.

Take a trip to Sacramento man. AED in Cameron Park is the best around IMO. Talk to Drew and he'll get you set up with everything you need.

In fact, I'm organizing a dyno day for Team Shelby guys anyway at AED sometime in November, if you can wait that long.

Ken

Take a trip to Sacramento man. AED in Cameron Park is the best around IMO. Talk to Drew and he'll get you set up with everything you need.

In fact, I'm organizing a dyno day for Team Shelby guys anyway at AED sometime in November, if you can wait that long.

Ken

Thanks for the lead Ken. Let me know when your thinking of doing the dyno day and it just might work. I'm waiting for the TB and Plenum to arrive. TB should be this week and Plenum shortly after. So within the next 2-3 weeks hopefully I'll have everything here and can get it done.

Robert

Archived