TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Air Filter Question

ProntoTonto

Does anyone know the Ford part number for the factory air filter element?

Thanks

Perhaps it's identified in your GT500 owner's manual supplement under maintenance and specifications; that's where the air filter part number is listed for my 2007.

Does anyone know the Ford part number for the factory air filter element?

Thanks

Along the same lines as your question... Does ANYBODY know, or has anybody found a "non-paper" washable filter in this size yet? Maybe in a nice BLUE tone??? Anybody, Anybody, Buehler, Buehler??? :hysterical:

Along the same lines as your question... Does ANYBODY know, or has anybody found a "non-paper" washable filter in this size yet? Maybe in a nice BLUE tone??? Anybody, Anybody, Buehler, Buehler??? :hysterical:

I replaced my Ford Racing filter with a AMSOIL product that only needs to be vacuumed to clean it.

<<AMSOIL>>

yes- before I bought the KB I was looking at a S&B filter that would fit in the '10 housing.

I will try to find part # but by my measurements it was going to require some minimal trimming of the housing. Which was OK by me as I would just by a spare down the road.

Would probably be worth 10rwhp coupled with just a jlt or FR intake tube

S+B part# R1264.

The major issue is the 5" MAF flange as it's an oddball size by most aftermarket filter standards.

Archived