TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Alcoa Wheels

justindewoody

Megan,

Let's get you out of everything (now that the closet is clear)! Are you saying you're Megan Fox? I might shit myself it that's true but your gonna have to prove it. What have you got for us?

DaFreak

DaFreak - Do you really think that is Megan Fox and not some 300LB dude pulling your chain? Be careful. "Believe none of what you read and half of what you see" - UNKNOWN

Now with that said, I truly hope that is not Miss Fox :drool:

Understood and agreed! Just trying to figure out why a 300LB dude would pose as a hot chick??????

DaFreak - Do you really think that is Megan Fox and not some 300LB dude pulling your chain? Be careful. "Believe none of what you read and half of what you see" - UNKNOWN

Now with that said, I truly hope that is not Miss Fox :drool:

Megan,

Let's get you out of everything (now that the closet is clear)! Are you saying you're Megan Fox? I might shit myself it that's true but your gonna have to prove it. What have you got for us?

DaFreak

Just settle down and go watch the new Transformers movie; looks great on Blue Ray! :lurk:

They are sweet!! My favorite rims for a GT500!!

I so badly want a set of 18's for my vert... I saw just recently a guy here who got a set!! Lucky dude!!

Anyone have a set of 18's they want to sell me?

The 20's are deadly sweet too but from what I have heard 18's are better suited for the verts performance wise... Does it really make a difference?

Justin, that is one fine machine!!

• 1 month later...

The 20's are deadly sweet too but from what I have heard 18's are better suited for the verts performance wise... Does it really make a difference?

i dont think that has anything to do with it. ford stated the reason for the 18s on the vert was for a more plush ride since consumers that usually purchase a convertible would be more concerned with comfort rather than performance.

I will have to say that SVTPower is correct. My tires are the LARGEST THAT YOU SHOULD GO WITH. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT PUT 305s on these wheels with a lowered car. But what I have works perfect with no issues AT ALL!!!!

So you think that a 305 tire would fit on the Alcoa's if my Shelby is NOT lowered? I have no plans to lower the car for daily driving reasons. I really like the 20" Alcoas!...I have heard both good and bad stories about tire fitment. I have seen 100% that anything over a 275 or 285 would NOT fit if the car is lowered. What about NOT LOWERED?

Scott

So you think that a 305 tire would fit on the Alcoa's if my Shelby is NOT lowered? I have no plans to lower the car for daily driving reasons. I really like the 20" Alcoas!...I have heard both good and bad stories about tire fitment. I have seen 100% that anything over a 275 or 285 would NOT fit if the car is lowered. What about NOT LOWERED?

Scott

Yes, a 305 on your car would be fine. Go for it.

Scott

a 305 tire will definitely fit on the Alcoa's with the car not lowered

Archived