TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Kevin Richardson - The Lion Whisperer

That's crazy...I don't know how people profess to communicate/relate with wild animals. It's entertaining and definitely an intriguing piece of video. But in the end...if he keeps pushing his luck - there may be a time when he doesn't come home...

...Just ask Timothy Treadwell and Steve Irwin how it turns out sometimes. But who knows..I guess we all will be killed by something someday...so what's the difference? He's just tipping his odds in the lion attack outcome.

Hopefully he doesn't have a family to support however. That has to be torture for them, I would think.

Thanks Grabber BIG CATS are awesome and Yes this guys days are numbered :cry: He will make it on " when animals go BAD". Any wild animal is just that WILD It is just a matter of time before those Lions will see him and smell him a food. At least he has some good video of him to show his kids before he was eatin by the lions who he thought loved him so much.It just takes one lion to have a bad day and then it will be a free fall and he will be torn apart and fought over to see who gets what piece to eat. It will be a sad day :cry: we will just have to wait and see :lurk: I hope he is not around the lions when the Lions are having a hard time finding lunch and the Lions are hungary.

Alot of people would say the same thing about modding/racing our cars. It's all in how you look at it. My family actually "fostered" big cats when I was growing up. They are amazing animals.

Dan

Dan - I don't see your logic. A machine is predictable. Animals are not.

Love your hood!

Dan - I don't see your logic. A machine is predictable. Animals are not.

Love your hood!

Machines are predictable but accidents aren't.

Most of the time drag racing everything goes as it should...but sometimes accidents happen. ie...break an axle, cut a tire, engine explosion...any number of things.

There are many people around the world who do this with big cats. I have been to several compounds that have many cats that people interact with. I have pictures of me as a kid swimming with a tiger in our pool. Most of the time everything is fine, but sometimes for any number of reasons...accidents can happen.

The hood totally changed the attitude of my car...it looks like it is snarling at you now.

Dan

Archived