TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Sexystang's pics from Tasca Ford September 2009*

SexyStang

As crappy as the weather was that day I'm wishing it was that nice now here. :cry: One more show Sat. in Narragansett and I'll probably be putting mine away for the season. I'm still waiting for my friend to give me his pics from the show.

As a side note, that blue Roush 427R belongs to my neighbor Fred. It's currently in Tasca's body shop after getting taken out big time by a flatbed. At least he's OK. :doh:

Thanks for posting these Laurie and nice meeting every one.

I just noticed in the pic you took of the 2010 coming up from behind....................it should be Secondo taking the pic and you :shift: .

Looks like a great day. Thanks again for sharing.

That would have been great..... :play: :happy feet: he has been asking me if I want to learn to drive it and would be lots of fun... :banvictory: but having him in the car makes me a little nervous, I wouldn't want something happening to his precious Shelby he might kick me to the curb.... :cry: on the other hand.... :idea: I could give it a try and kick him to the curb FIRST....... :hysterical2: who knows I could be a natural behind that wheel..... :burnout:

:hysterical: I'm so bad..... :spiteful:

That would have been great..... :play: :happy feet: he has been asking me if I want to learn to drive it and would be lots of fun... :banvictory: but having him in the car makes me a little nervous, I wouldn't want something happening to his precious Shelby he might kick me to the curb.... :cry: on the other hand.... :idea: I could give it a try and kick him to the curb FIRST....... :hysterical2: who knows I could be a natural behind that wheel..... :burnout:

:hysterical: I'm so bad..... :spiteful:

I have seen a girl driving around our town in a 08 SGT and she looks fantastic :shift: that car.

So................ I say grab those keys and give it a shot. You may not be able to drive the GT500 as good as Secondo but the Shelby will look a heck of a lot sweeter with you behind the wheel.

I have seen a girl driving around our town in a 08 SGT and she looks fantastic :shift: that car.

So................ I say grab those keys and give it a shot. You may not be able to drive the GT500 as good as Secondo but the Shelby will look a heck of a lot sweeter with you behind the wheel.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

IMG_0817a.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics SS! Looking forward to seeing everyone again in the spring. The snowy weather today is making me think its going to be a long winter!

Hopefully I'll squeeze in a few more weeks before its time to put the SGT away for the season.

-yellow pony

• 2 months later...

Archived