TEAM SHELBY FORUM

JLT Intake, pre painted strut tower bar and caps

Tucker

Just received my painted bar today and installed it without the spacers and there is plenty of room where nothing is hitting. I already have the Jlt intake tube installed. I have my chrome strut caps installed over the bar and everything looks great. I will try to take some pics tomorrow.

whered you get the chrome stryt caps--are they metallic,---bob

Hey Tucker, I'd like to order the strut tower covers and possibly the painted bar, but I'd like to know if there is an ETA (if at all) on the color-matched battery cover and other covers. If I recall, GAFSoldier had them on his for a short time, but they didn't fit perfrectly well. Are there any plans to modify these so they fit for the 2010s?

Edit: I have your black carbon fiber CAI intake tube, and it's beautiful!

The bar only takes 4-5 days, but we don't have any intension on doing the battery/brake covers for the 2010's. I have GAF's parts here and after modifing them, they fit and look great, it's just not something I would be willing to do on a mail order part.

It's not a matter of trimming something, I had to heat the part and reshape a area, work it and smooth it out.

I hope CPC changes the mold for the 2010's because they look great!

Thanks

Jay

Just received my painted bar today and installed it without the spacers and there is plenty of room where nothing is hitting. I already have the Jlt intake tube installed. I have my chrome strut caps installed over the bar and everything looks great. I will try to take some pics tomorrow.

Great to hear, Email me some large photos and I'll get them on the web site. I love your color combo :happy feet:

I have not done it, so I can't say for sure.

It's the drivers side rear pointing bar.

Thanks for your input Jay. Wish there was a modified CF Intake tube in your CAI lineup that would work with the FRPP Bar.

What would it take to acquire/build a modified version that has the 1/8-1/4 extra clearance that I would need :drool:

IS

Archived