TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Horsepower on the Horse Farm Site Updated

2007shelbyGT500

Just updated at www.FordGT.me you will find the details for the 2010 Horsepower on the Horse Farm Shelby Show. If you don't know about this show just ask anyone and they will tell you all about it. Please pass this link along to everyone you know to have the great turnout that we always get.

Any questions just email me at: brad@FordGT.me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. We also have Don Donelson aka 1badsho back to help make this better than ever.

Thanks in advance for your support-

Brad

Just updated at www.FordGT.me you will find the details for the 2010 Horsepower on the Horse Farm Shelby Show. If you don't know about this show just ask anyone and they will tell you all about it. Please pass this link along to everyone you know to have the great turnout that we always get.

Any questions just email me at: brad@FordGT.me and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. We also have Don Donelson aka 1badsho back to help make this better than ever.

Thanks in advance for your support-

Brad

Last year I saw something about a hotel that is close and safe. Anyone know what one that is, is one chosen for 2010 to use? :happy feet: Want to make plans for 2010

Please do not send any money in for the 2010 Horsepower on the Horse Farm untill January 1st.

You can mail your registration but please do not send or Pay Pal money yet. I'll update everyone should this change.

Thanks for

your support,

Brad

Will do, thank you Brad. Will you have something worked out with a local hotel again? What hotel or area should we be looking into? I do not know the area so want to find a safe place.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brad ~

Did the 2009 video ever get completed? If so, how do I get one? If not, any updates?

Thanks,

Keith

See you in Feb!

FYI to all you are making plans to come to Orlando for the 4th Annual Horsepower on the Horse Farm show. It has been cancelled!! I talked to Brad the other day and he broke the news to me.

FYI to all you are making plans to come to Orlando for the 4th Annual Horsepower on the Horse Farm show. It has been cancelled!! I talked to Brad the other day and he broke the news to me.

I hope to still have the show at Brads place and will know more next week. I think the economy has hit all of us pretty hard but that said ... I still like to see the 4th annual Horsepower at the Horsefarm continue.

I will be talking to brad next week to see if we can figure out away to "uncancel it" :happy feet:

STAY TUNED for further details !

• 2 weeks later...

Still awaiting the word to see if brads place is available ... Hes doing alot of remodeling and he thought it would be done by now .... always something .. He is not a happy camper !

Im looking for alternative sites in the Orlando / Oviedo area .....

Anyone got a horsefarm available ??? :happy feet: :happy feet:

Any more word on this yet? I've been looking forward to this for some time now. I sure hope there is a way to continue it.

Still awaiting the word to see if brads place is available ... Hes doing alot of remodeling and he thought it would be done by now .... always something .. He is not a happy camper !

Im looking for alternative sites in the Orlando / Oviedo area .....

Anyone got a horsefarm available ??? :happy feet: :happy feet:

yup...it's always something

I have a friend that has a 7 acre spot in Dundee ( south of Haines City 7 miles from Winter Haven) with camp sites and bath facilities available. If there is enough interest I will check into it. I have an acre and a half and my neighbor has 3 acres next to my property I might be able to use? These facilities aren't as good as the horse farm but I really hate to see this canceled, it was a nice gig.

Edit: They developed a lot of the property so we can't use it.

I will see if I can't come up with something out here in Wedgfield (far east Orlando 32833). Once again, I don't think it will be as nice as Brad's setup, but maybe I can find us a spot with no dirt roads ;). Don, do you have contacts with the catering service he used last year, or do we need to come up with something new?

Would love to be able to attend this event again this year. Had a great time at the event last year... Well planned and well executed. Anyone have any updates on alternative locations or any news from Brad?

Thanks,

Matt

In the back of Wedgefield there is the Hal Scott Reserve. It's public, and I've never scene more than a couple people there at a time. Just a thought. It's not quite as private, but shouldn't draw much attention. You can see the area on google street view. 4296 dallas blvd orlando, fl 32833 is the address that works best I think.

Would love to be able to attend this event again this year. Had a great time at the event last year... Well planned and well executed. Anyone have any updates on alternative locations or any news from Brad?

Thanks,

Matt

Matt and to all others that were planning on attending, I have tried getting a alternate site in the Orlando area but with no success. I have been in contact with Brad for several months but with some on going issues that Brads dealing with ... the event cant be held there this year.

With time running out to successfully put a show on of this magnitude and not having found a location ... I have no choice but to officially shut down this years get together at the Horse Farm.

I am going to start working for next year ... 2011 .... NOW !! Hopefully we will be able to use Brad's place but if not ... I will out will find a suitable location and find it fast.

Those who are interested in attending for the 2011 year, it will be the last weekend of Febuary. Anyone with questions please feel free to email me at:

don.donelson@bayharborford.com

Trust me when I say this .... 2011 is going to be the biggest ... baddest SHEBLY event ever held ... count on it ! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Matt and to all others that were planning on attending, I have tried getting a alternate site in the Orlando area but with no success. I have been in contact with Brad for several months but with some on going issues that Brads dealing with ... the event cant be held there this year.

With time running out to successfully put a show on of this magnitude and not having found a location ... I have no choice but to officially shut down this years get together at the Horse Farm.

I am going to start working for next year ... 2011 .... NOW !! Hopefully we will be able to use Brad's place but if not ... I will out will find a suitable location and find it fast.

Those who are interested in attending for the 2011 year, it will be the last weekend of Febuary. Anyone with questions please feel free to email me at:

don.donelson@bayharborford.com

Trust me when I say this .... 2011 is going to be the biggest ... baddest SHEBLY event ever held ... count on it ! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Don.... Check your email.

• 2 weeks later...

To all central Floridians ..... I need a alternative site for next years Horse Power on the Horse Farm event.

I need enough acreage that suitable for about 100 shelby's around the last weekend of Febuary 2011.

Hopefully we can use brads place but I want to get this going now and start sending out pre registrations. as early as summer.

BY summer time I expect to have the date set in stone and the location set in stone.

Anyone who wants to be on the board to help out with this event ... pm me. Im shooting for over 100 cars ..... when I set my mind to something like the second show ....well the third show in 2011 will be BIG !!

Im working with FoMoCo .... lots of vendors .... its going to be a blast !!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry we will not be making the trip south this year (especially since we already have over 50 inches of snow this winter..) but more importantly hope all is well with our Florida friends -

Looks like things are already lining up for next year...

hopefully see you then

Dave and Sam

(the Maryland contingent)

Archived