TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tungsten? Vert Pic!

NVWSSV

Tuuuuungsten....say it... :yup:

BTW, Does anyone have a pic of alloy yet???

Thought briefly the pics above we're Alloy.

It's in the shade but I can see how dark Alloy must going to be.

Haven't seen anything yet.

KingCobra.

Thought briefly the pics above we're Alloy.

It's in the shade but I can see how dark Alloy must going to be.

Haven't seen anything yet.

KingCobra.

I think Alloy will be a very light silvergrey. Like aluminum. That way they have the light and dark grey in the line up.

Funny. I heard that it was nearly-black metallic. Guess we'll find out some day :shrug:

I seems to me that ford management is not doing their job to well these days. They seem very confused as to how to make any important decisions in a timely maner. Many of their dealers have NO info on these cars yet. Thats unbelieveable! :shrug:

Here's my take on the colours:

Satin Silver will be the lightest, as in previous years

Tungsten replaces Mineral Grey from last year

Alloy comes from Dark Shadow Grey - from the truck line

I seen a Tungsten vert today. It appears like medium grey, with the palest hint of mystichrome light purple in the bright sun at certain angles. I'm going to have to go to dealers this week and get a closer look.

I emailed my dealer with my order guide codes for the Shelby- he's to let me know MSRP as soon as he gets them.

I seems to me that ford management is not doing their job to well these days. They seem very confused as to how to make any important decisions in a timely maner. Many of their dealers have NO info on these cars yet. Thats unbelieveable! :shrug:

I agree with you totally. If you introduce a car do it right. It is indeed unbelievable that a lot of dealerships do not have any more info.

When I tried to place an order on Monday, the dealer had a '06 V6 in Tuuuuuuuuunnnngsten w/a black top.....It looked very nice. There is some purple undertones--it looks almost slate-like, and I heard some red as well. I heard that the sun has to be at certain angles to show up. This, of course was when I was there- before I got bounced....

On to some minimally good news: I have a contract & deposit at yet another dealer. No happy feet yet. It states for MSRP. No order yet. He said that once they get their allocation, he will answer me as to whether I will get a car. In the mean time, I have a place in line at (theoretically) msrp.

At this point, I don't even want to exhale, I don't want to talk about it. I gave them my credit card #, they wrote a contract, and now I will see in about 2 weeks.

This will be the only post you all will see about this. I have thrown my money down, turned my back on it, and in 2 weeks I will see if I get to order the car. 5 coupes and 2 'verts are ahead of me. He thinks I have a good chance because I am only the 3rd 'vert ordered. I think my chances are about 30%.

Now, no more talk of this until I am either back on the street or posting my DORA here. No jinx...

When I tried to place an order on Monday, the dealer had a '06 V6 in Tuuuuuuuuunnnngsten w/a black top.....It looked very nice. There is some purple undertones--it looks almost slate-like, and I heard some red as well. I heard that the sun has to be at certain angles to show up. This, of course was when I was there- before I got bounced....

On to some minimally good news: I have a contract & deposit at yet another dealer. No happy feet yet. It states for MSRP. No order yet. He said that once they get their allocation, he will answer me as to whether I will get a car. In the mean time, I have a place in line at (theoretically) msrp.

At this point, I don't even want to exhale, I don't want to talk about it. I gave them my credit card #, they wrote a contract, and now I will see in about 2 weeks.

This will be the only post you all will see about this. I have thrown my money down, turned my back on it, and in 2 weeks I will see if I get to order the car. 5 coupes and 2 'verts are ahead of me. He thinks I have a good chance because I am only the 3rd 'vert ordered. I think my chances are about 30%.

Now, no more talk of this until I am either back on the street or posting my DORA here. No jinx...

Best of luck my friend!!!

Ssshhhhh.......

KingCobra.

Archived