TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Barrett-Jackson hits Vegas!

Jer

TO many Shelby's but they don't get it. 289 Cobra $ 2.000.000 sold for $ 400.000 WHY ? Make a FB.

Because it was a no reserve auction and that's all a willing buyer was willing to spend. They actually camped on the price for quite a while (as they did with Leno's bike) but when the action stops the auction stops. I spoke with the seller who was resolved and the ecstatic new owners.

Because it was a no reserve auction and that's all a willing buyer was willing to spend. They actually camped on the price for quite a while (as they did with Leno's bike) but when the action stops the auction stops. I spoke with the seller who was resolved and the ecstatic new owners.

I think i understand how it works, what i was saying is there are too many contiuation Cobras out there . A car will lose it's collector status when the market is open ended in that model. No one knows how many future Cobras will be built. I also think the kit car for the Cobra has something to do with it. You see more cobras on the road then VW bugs . I personally don't care for the Cobra, give me a 07-10 Shelby any day. That's just a great looking machine.

Not try and hi-jack the threadbut, here are some shots I got. FYI, the photos of the rusty rearend are from the demo 2010 GT500 on display in the lobby ( I bet it is that rusty and has never even seen the road).

http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu209/0...mview=slideshow

Not try and hi-jack the threadbut, here are some shots I got. FYI, the photos of the rusty rearend are from the demo 2010 GT500 on display in the lobby ( I bet it is that rusty and has never even seen the road).

http://s648.photobucket.com/albums/uu209/0...mview=slideshow

WOW !! Thanks for taking the time and sharing all those great pictures .

Archived