TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR #s

Yep, is the color breakdown available for the 09's? I know I have seen the '08 numbers already, but not sure on 09.

I remember this site from another forum for #'s as production in colors. But the #'s are not in sequence as far as i can see. Not in order... if you can figure it out let me know...:) thanks I know the reds an blues are not within the # group so it not in order...

http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/vehicles/?var2=1,2,0

This was taken from member "Classic Rides".

Official Numbers for 2008 GT500KR directly taken from Ford SVT Performance Website are as follow:

Total 2008 GT500KR (including prototype units): 1011

Silver Metallic with vista blue stripes: 476

Ebony Black with satin ebony stripes: 328

Colorado Red with silver stripes: 107

Vista Blue with silver stripes: 100

EDIT to add info from Luis post:

Total 2009 GT500KR production = 575

Silver Metallic with vista blue stripes: 223

Ebony Black with satin ebony stripes: 192

Colorado Red with silver stripes: 95

Vista Blue with silver stripes: 65

Did any of you 2008 owners get your SVT certificate yet ?

Yeah, I noticed the 08 numbers were slightly off right after I posted my previous reply...hmm. Can anyone confirm what the 09 numbers are?

I got my certificate when I picked up the car yesterday, it was in the car along with a letter to Ford dealers about how they should use this "$45 Value" to promote the car.

My SVT certificate (only issued to dealers as a promotion, not available from SVT) Says 0202 of 1011

The numbers I posted above are from a laminated sheet that came with the car.

Does that mean I can get one from my Dealer. I tried to get one from SVT and they told me that you could not get a SVT cert for a KR

The certificate is held by the dealer and they give it to you when you purchase it. My dealer had one for each KR he had in stock. I got mine on delivery and it came with the letter from Ford!.

Archived