TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Can this be right

this should be easy to check if its on the level by speaking to the seller and get his name and then verify it with Shelby through Bud. If it is legit he must be extremely desperate to sell for that price.

I would check it out thoroughly before believing it, but they may just need some fast cash so almost anything is possible in the current economic climate.

Listing has ended!!

What was being offered and for how much?

SuperSnake at 40k

This shelby Gt500 Super snake was completed by Shelby motors in Las Vegas on July 15th 2008, it was the 109th Super snake made and is a anaversay model to the 1967 mustang Super snake. This is the 605hp model with all Eibach supension and 20" wheels, If you go to the Shelby site you can see all of the things that Shelby did to the car, the CSM number for the car is 07SS0109, there will be 1000 of these cars produced so this is truley a collector. The car is still under the 5 year warranty with Ford motor, all miles were put on this car locally going to car shows. we have a custom made velvetine car cover, the plastic covers on the carpet have not been removed nore has the plastic covers on all of the plating, this is a NEW car. The car has been signed by Carol Shelby. The Super charger is by Ford racing along with all of the other up grades. I will sell it for 40K.For more details contact me at: lymanc@yahoo.com

SuperSnake at 40k

This shelby Gt500 Super snake was completed by Shelby motors in Las Vegas on July 15th 2008, it was the 109th Super snake made and is a anaversay model to the 1967 mustang Super snake. This is the 605hp model with all Eibach supension and 20" wheels, If you go to the Shelby site you can see all of the things that Shelby did to the car, the CSM number for the car is 07SS0109, there will be 1000 of these cars produced so this is truley a collector. The car is still under the 5 year warranty with Ford motor, all miles were put on this car locally going to car shows. we have a custom made velvetine car cover, the plastic covers on the carpet have not been removed nore has the plastic covers on all of the plating, this is a NEW car. The car has been signed by Carol Shelby. The Super charger is by Ford racing along with all of the other up grades. I will sell it for 40K.For more details contact me at: lymanc@yahoo.com

Thanks

Well, the VIN# matched up with the CSM#. Looks legit. Only weird thing is, the owner may have sold to the car or had somebody sell it for him. The car was out of Ca, not Or as the listing showed. Everything that was listed in the auction was what went on the car. If this was a true auction, kinda made me a little sad to see it go and to see it go so low :(

Bud

Absolutely agree, but even in hard economic times that is a cheap price if its legit.

Only two things dictate price: Supply & Demand ......... nothing else matters!

So, there are many SS out there for sale and extremelly few folks willing to spend their cash = prices go down, down to whatever level Supply & Demand takes them.

KR's were at $120k not long ago, I have seen some NEW posted at $58k........and if you wait longer, they may be even lower!

Archived