TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need your help on a car that I am looking at

bonefish

Anyone know anything about this car at ebay or the dealership? I may call them to discuss purchase. I noticed the grill in a close picture looks dirty and the key area in the trunk looks dirty...but, only 293 miles?

If anyone knows anything about good or bad..let me know please? I don't want get started on it and find it is a dud.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;category=6236

Thanks!

Thanks!

Anyone know anything about this car at ebay or the dealership? I may call them to discuss purchase. I noticed the grill in a close picture looks dirty and the key area in the trunk looks dirty...but, only 293 miles?

If anyone knows anything about good or bad..let me know please? I don't want get started on it and find it is a dud.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;category=6236

Thanks!

Thanks!

I ran the carfax it looks clean. It hasn't ever been back for any service and needs the seat air bag recall done. Make sure they give you an oil change before you buy it cause its got oil in it that is over a year and a half old and an oil change will cost you about $75 out of pocket for something they should take care of.

http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a...amp;language=EN

I ran the carfax it looks clean. It hasn't ever been back for any service and needs the seat air bag recall done. Make sure they give you an oil change before you buy it cause its got oil in it that is over a year and a half old and an oil change will cost you about $75 out of pocket for something they should take care of.

http://www.carfax.com/viewEmailReport.do?a...amp;language=EN

Oh man thanks for the carfax! I really appreciate it!

It looked decent from the pics...except like I said some dust hanging on the grill and the keyhold in trunk lid. I guess it could be the area. Just wanted to know if anyone has been up close to and seen it and if there are any scratches.

Thanks!

If this is the same dealer that I am thinking of, the owner had a very nice colllection of cars that he started selling off when the economy went bad, so at least you know he knows his cars. As I recall, he had several Ford GT's and Shelby's in his personal collection. I haven't heard anything about the actual dealership, one way or the other.

You could give MM a call at Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, Ga. MM could probably find out some info for you as he knows everyone and he is a great guy! Craig

If this is the same dealer that I am thinking of, the owner had a very nice colllection of cars that he started selling off when the economy went bad, so at least you know he knows his cars. As I recall, he had several Ford GT's and Shelby's in his personal collection. I haven't heard anything about the actual dealership, one way or the other.

You could give MM a call at Wayne Morris Ford in Perry, Ga. MM could probably find out some info for you as he knows everyone and he is a great guy! Craig

MM is the man, great advise Craig.

Oh man thanks for the carfax! I really appreciate it!

It looked decent from the pics...except like I said some dust hanging on the grill and the keyhold in trunk lid. I guess it could be the area. Just wanted to know if anyone has been up close to and seen it and if there are any scratches.

Thanks!

Looks like a great price since the carfax is clean!

Don't worry about the dirt on the grill and the trunk lock...those are two areas that are tough to keep clean...if there was any moisture left from washing it and there was a little breeze when they moved it across the lot it would pick that up.

Agree on the stripe delete on that colour...looks great!

I killed the deal as the dealer lied to me about the TSB and warranty..meaning he knows nothing. I don't like the lie thing..as he knows I am 9 hours away so, once I get it home he does not have to see me every week in his dealership complaing. I have another one that may work...will let you know when I know.

And yeah...I'll flood this place with pics!!!

I killed the deal as the dealer lied to me about the TSB and warranty..meaning he knows nothing. I don't like the lie thing..as he knows I am 9 hours away so, once I get it home he does not have to see me every week in his dealership complaing. I have another one that may work...will let you know when I know.

And yeah...I'll flood this place with pics!!!

good luck with it

where in md are you?

good luck with it

where in md are you?

Germantown....where are you?

If your in MD..you should look at the svtperformance site...under Taste of Home for the MACA club. I am a member and they do alot of stuff! Bunch of Terminator Cobras...which I used to have...

My name on that forum is Cobra330

Germantown....where are you?

If your in MD..you should look at the svtperformance site...under Taste of Home for the MACA club. I am a member and they do alot of stuff! Bunch of Terminator Cobras...which I used to have...

My name on that forum is Cobra330

thanks bud.i'm up in pasadena say 15-20 min. from annapolis

i will check into the site thanks for getting back and again good luck on finding your car

love the 03-04's

thanks bud.i'm up in pasadena say 15-20 min. from annapolis

i will check into the site thanks for getting back and again good luck on finding your car

love the 03-04's

Yeah after I asked I saw that in the side area. LOL!

You should...great bunch of guys who love thier cars! Just like me!

By the way..I checked out the pic of your car! Awesome car! That was my other choice! First was blue then the vapor with black stripes! It just looks mean!

Yeah after I asked I saw that in the side area. LOL!

You should...great bunch of guys who love thier cars! Just like me!

By the way..I checked out the pic of your car! Awesome car! That was my other choice! First was blue then the vapor with black stripes! It just looks mean!

thank's i really love the car it has 2600 miles on it now and i've had it since march 1st 2008

and it has been said but check in w/Michael Morris he can surely help you out

take it easy i'm getting outta here until tommorow have a good night

Archived