TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ricart Ford to Sell CSX Cobras

SicShelby

10/11/2009 - Just added the pictures from the meet. Thanks to Chuck and Dan with their SGT's, and Geoff and John with the blue/white GT500's ;) Thanks for making it out!

Enjoy!!

This is pretty neat!!!

Ricart Ford - We Have Real Shelby Cobras!

For those that are local - we are going to arrange a cruise down there this Sunday to view the one currently in the show room floor. Chime in and PM you email address/phone number if you're interested!

This idea is compliments of Chuck Lockard, a local Mustang Club of Ohio member ;)

This is pretty neat!!!

Ricart Ford - We Have Real Shelby Cobras!

For those that are local - we are going to arrange a cruise down there this Sunday to view the one currently in the show room floor. Chime in and PM you email address/phone number if you're interested!

This idea is compliments of Chuck Lockard, a local Mustang Club of Ohio member ;)

Not to hijack this thread. When I first began looking for a GT500 in February 2008, I had a bad experience with the New Car Sales Manager at Ricart Ford. He was playing games straight from the old bait and switch playbook. Long story short, walked out and never looked back. Bought my 5 miles on the odometer Vert over the telephone from a dealer in North Carolina the next week for under MSRP. At that time under MSRP for a GT500 was rare. It left a bad impression for me for Ricart Ford.

Archived