TEAM SHELBY FORUM

FIVE OH B, help with a shelby GT price question!?

llcwhit

I found a dealer in Texas (where I live) happy to sell me a GT500 for msrp, but doubtful that they will get the allocation. Offered me the shelby GT manual they just ordered for MSRP, I am planning on taking it, but they were under the impression that the price that the computer gave them (about 31900 with options) would be the price. I see other posts stating that there will be added charges from Shelby, can you tell me what the real deal is!? Thanks in advance!

Well, I'm not Five Oh B, but I can telly ou the answer:

That is the price of the Mustang GT with the Shelby Upfiltter's package. The completed Shelby GT will run you around $35,900, less the "fun" options like 20" Wheels, Upgraded Brakes, Supercharger...you know....the fun stuff! :shift:

Those will cost you more....but they are worth it! Check out my FAQ at the top of this forum for more fun Shelby GT facts...

Don't have the real specs but I've heard that it's the FRPP horsepower package (CAI, premium tune, and lets not forget that all important racing oil filter!) and the FRPP handling package (springs, sway bars, bushings, dampers, and a strut tower brace). Also will probably have a 3.55 or better gear included. It gets you about 19 more HP and a better handling suspension in addition to the Shelby badging and prestige. The 2K is less than FRPP charges for the same upgrades and thats not installed.

it does help, just want the best bang for the buck, like everyone else i guess. White Shelby GT, Dk Charcoal int, side air bags, IUP, shaker 1000, anti theft, dealer also looking into a Ford Racing super charger option, maybe a little cheeper that the shelby version?....

llcwhit;

Man if you can get the Gt500 for MSRP you should go for it. I paid $43370.00 for mine $200.00 under MSRP from a small dealer in Texas and he didn't know for sure he could get one either. But it sounds to me like you will be pretty close to the same price for the GT as the GT500. I'll spend about $800 in upgrades and have close to 500 RWHP. Go for it man!

PS. If you don't want the GT500 PM me with the dealers name, I may want another

it does help, just want the best bang for the buck, like everyone else i guess. White Shelby GT, Dk Charcoal int, side air bags, IUP, shaker 1000, anti theft, dealer also looking into a Ford Racing super charger option, maybe a little cheeper that the shelby version?....

So, where did you go with thisa decision? :hyper: Shelby GT or GT500 possibility???

Archived