TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SUSPENDED

Jesse_Bolt

Please contact this site's webmaster.

Wait a few minutes and use your browser's "Back" button or click here to try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:

Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu.

Your account has too many processes running at the same time.

Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running.

Good I thought it was from overposting! :hysterical2:

Ithought it was just happening to me while I was trying to post with my blackberry. I am getting the hang of this new posting method. My wife and Mom are cooking a turkey right now and I have built a huge fire in this cabin on the base of Mt.Bachlor in Oregon. We will be watching X-mas movies tonight by the fire.

I noticed that too

Good I thought it was from overposting!

Leaving is not a problem as there are plenty of Mustang message boards on the world wide web. I have not encountered reliability problems on the other web sites I've visited. Maybe it's best I leave. Anyway, I won't have this problem anymore.

JB

That really sounds awesome. What are the outside temps. there?

This morning it was 20 when I got up for a home cooked breakfast. It is 24 right now. There might be a snow storm comming on Wed. 12/21. We went hiking in the snow today, and relaxed in the cabin. The fire place is a double sided job and my job is to keep it stoked.MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

This morning it was 20 when I got up for a home cooked breakfast. It is 24 right now. There might be a snow storm comming on Wed. 12/21. We went hiking in the snow today, and relaxed in the cabin. The fire place is a double sided job and my job is to keep it stoked.MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Home cooked breakfast? Are we talking Pop Tarts?

Home cooked breakfast? Are we talking Pop Tarts?

No...No, were talking bacon,eggs.sausage,pancakes,english muffins and coffee.My Mom loves to cook. I plan on putting on a pound or 2 this week.ha ha.I can't do the laughing guy on this remote wireless Blackberry phone.shoot.

Leaving is not a problem as there are plenty of Mustang message boards on the world wide web. I have not encountered reliability problems on the other web sites I've visited. Maybe it's best I leave. Anyway, I won't have this problem anymore.

JB

OH.... STOP IT!

You know were just kidding around...it's all Roberts fault anyways :hysterical2: . Lets hope that Santa brings him a new & improved server :happy feet:

No...No, were talking bacon,eggs.sausage,pancakes,english muffins and coffee.My Mom loves to cook. I plan on putting on a pound or 2 this week.ha ha.I can't do the laughing guy on this remote wireless Blackberry phone.shoot.

Co-ordinates, please. MMMMM....bacon......time for an op. Give us those co-ordinates now mister :rant:

And you didn't invite any of us? What's up with that? I thought all you guys were so buddy like on this forum (well, excluding that mean guy anyway).

Good I thought it was from overposting! :hysterical2:

It is from overposting...your overposting. :hysterical2:

Wow, 70 degrees here today. :happy feet:

Here in Maui, today it was 84 and B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !

and drinks are cold

Merry Christmas !

Please contact this site's webmaster.

Wait a few minutes and use your browser's "Back" button or click here to try again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you are the webmaster, your account may have exceeded for one or more of the following reasons:

Your site has used more than 20% of the cpu.

Your account has too many processes running at the same time.

Your site was consuming too many resources. This happens on occassion to very busy sites that have inefficient scripts running.

JB, are you still having troubles? Hang in there bud. Don't leave just yet. Send Robert Lane a PM expressing your problems in a polite manner. Merry Christmas.

JB

JB nothing in that notice was directed at anyone personally. Find out what the problem is before you leave. Thanks

Archived