TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Has the "427 Edition" sold out?

Contact Roger Sorel at SAI, he'll tell you.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea whether or not all of the 427 units have been sold or if SAI is still selling the package.

Thanks,

GT

It sounds like they're going to continue it for the 2010 Shelby 427 in Vegas. Maybe after two years it will be sold out. :headscratch:

nav_m.gif2010 NASCAR Shelby 427 at Las Vegas

web page = http://www.lvms.com/events/2010_nascar_weekend/

We still have some 427 packages left. You can contact Steve Mansell at SteveM@shelbyautos.com and he can give you all the info you need---including pricing. I do not know how much longer this kit will be offered.

Bud

Had send him a mail but still wait for a answer from him. :lurk:

Give me a call tomorrow.

Roger

Sorry had see too late your post. Will give you a call on Monday.

Thanks

Tibor

We still have some 427 packages left. You can contact Steve Mansell at SteveM@shelbyautos.com and he can give you all the info you need---including pricing. I do not know how much longer this kit will be offered.

Bud

I can't believe it didn't sell out. :hysterical:

• 1 month later...

:hysterical:

no, to my knowledge, no package is off the table at this time.

Dubbs, you have something to say?? I think if you have nothing good to say, you should say nothing. Making fun, is definately not the thing to do.

Amy

Dubbs, you have something to say?? I think if you have nothing good to say, you should say nothing. Making fun, is definately not the thing to do.

Amy

Amy, I don't defend dubbsfaris very often, but the race has been over for just about a year now. titanic.gif I would pack it in and come out with another awesome package. cheerleader.gif I had a great time at the race, it was a once in a lifetime chance, and enjoyed meeting you and Gary at the Shelby Tent. smile.gif Thanks for giving me the opportunity to participate. I really don't think he meant to say anything out of line. slapfight.gif He likes to joke around a lot from what I have read. hysterical2.gif Have you and Roger made a decision on the 427 decal package yet? salute.gif

The other Don

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't know if it sold out, but I was told today it is no longer available. Can someone from SA post this official end to the package.

BTW That was the best Shelby event I ever went to......It was definitely great to see history being made.

Archived