TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 emblems & plaques

CobraCV

Amy,

Have you considered providing Shelby fender and grill emblems for GT500 owners when they purchase the dash signature plaque? I'm referring to emblems similar to the Snake, KR & 40th. It would seem to be a more complete package over just the plaque and sill plates. My example would be the word Shelby on the left wing with the GT500 on the right wing.

I am begining to see people trying to make their own versions of this emblem for their cars. Since you can certify the vin, it makes good sense to provide a complete Shelby registered plaque with emblems and sills. It would seem a great way to increase sales and enthusiasm.

CobraCV

Amy,

Have you considered providing Shelby fender and grill emblems for GT500 owners when they purchase the dash signature plaque? I'm referring to emblems similar to the Snake, KR & 40th. It would seem to be a more complete package over just the plaque and sill plates. My example would be the word Shelby on the left wing with the GT500 on the right wing.

I am begining to see people trying to make their own versions of this emblem for their cars. Since you can certify the vin, it makes good sense to provide a complete Shelby registered plaque with emblems and sills. It would seem a great way to increase sales and enthusiasm.

CobraCV

Yes, I think it would be more than just the three of us that would be willing to make the purchase. Chime in here everybody and let's see if we can motivate Amy into making it happen. :) I think SPP would be overwhelmed with orders if they make it available to GT500 owners

*******Have you guys seen the BangaStang.com Radiator, Battery & Master Cylinder covers? I'm not the show and shine kind of guy really, I'd rather be out smokin tires and melting brakes but they sure look nice and help hide a lot of plumbing and stuff under the hood.

CobraCV

This belongs in the "Ask Amy" section. You should have a mod relocate it there because i'm sure she doesn't venture in this sub forum.

+1

I'm sure you could probably make them yourself for less than what Shelby would charge you.

I think it looks cool with just the Snake, but that's me.

I figure they're charging 400 bucks for a little square piece of tin, so for actual badges.... man it would probably be upwards of 1000 bucks.

Just a guess though.

I'm sure you could probably make them yourself for less than what Shelby would charge you.

I think it looks cool with just the Snake, but that's me.

I figure they're charging 400 bucks for a little square piece of tin, so for actual badges.... man it would probably be upwards of 1000 bucks.

Just a guess though.

I think you're missing the point. The money you spend on that square piece of tin with Carrolls signature on it, goes towards the Childrens Foundation.

• 2 weeks later...

I will talk to the team, I think is a good idea!

Amy

ps, it wont happen anytime soon though, everyone is project booked thru January, But I will talk to them.

Amy

ps, it wont happen anytime soon though, everyone is project booked thru January, But I will talk to them.

Thank's Amy you are the best!!!! :happy feet: Now i only hope that they will finish the other projects really fast that they can go on with this one! :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

Amy

Amy, If it does happen would owners who already have the dash plaque be able to purchase the rest of the package????

Archived