TEAM SHELBY FORUM

his and hers

autogal

That is so Cool! I wish my wife could stay awake long enough to enjoy the rides we go on. So much fun puts her right to sleep.

No I never did find out why the coupe was louder than the vert. Two other members confirmed that the coupe was louder but I don't think they knew why. I will get a close up of the board so you can see what it says. I don't remember and it's in my BF's garage......

very nice. we bought our set in florida. wife and i drove 1800 miles straight home. glad she didn't fall asleep, i almost did few times. pulled over couple times for 20 min nap. we have showed together at car shows. it is so fun. you will have a blast. again congrats. :happy feet:

WOW!!! How cool is that! What a great picture!!! I hope my BF doesn't see this pic. He'll want another one for Xmas.....

No I never did find out why the coupe was louder than the vert. Two other members confirmed that the coupe was louder but I don't think they knew why. I will get a close up of the board so you can see what it says. I don't remember and it's in my BF's garage......

Is the coupe louder from the outside of the car, the inside of the car, or both?

The coupe was louder inside and outside. The vert is louder than his coupe now since I put My Mac Performance exhaust on.......

Archived