TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Reputable Tuners in the MA/NH or New England Area?

crispy23c

I thought this would be useful as many Shelby owners, in the not too distant future, would probably at least do a CAI & Tune. So, if there are reputable tuners in the area, it would be good to post your experiences with them here!

Sure beats blowing up the motor of a $40-$50k car with a cruddy tune... :doh:

I' ve used Performance Dyno in Concord, NH a couple times with fantastic success. Guy's name is Pete and he has a 10 second 69 Mach 1. www.performance-dyno.com

Our Mustang club does a couple of Dyno Days a year there and he'll tune anything. Think it's around $400 and that includes the Tuner. He'll pull it till it's perfect

• 1 year later...
Dennis is a smart young man!!!!!!He will do well.

Yes, he's awesome. He's the one that did all the work to my car. Now he's moved on to the Tasca Racing team. Kyle is now the guy doing the Shelby's. Take a look at my post called Tasca Shelby on the Shelby GT Discussions page for more about Tasca. What part of Mass are you from? Do you have a Shelby being worked on at Tasca?

ASM Performance in RI. Was the head man at Tasca.

Luie never did any tuning for us. He did some installs but nothing on the dyno.

Myself or Dennis will be the one that would actually be doing the tuning. Dennis no longer does installs as he is on our Race Team full time but he does come in sometimes to do tuning.

Luie never did any tuning for us. He did some installs but nothing on the dyno.

Myself or Dennis will be the one that would actually be doing the tuning. Dennis no longer does installs as he is on our Race Team full time but he does come in sometimes to do tuning.

Yes Kyle you are correct. Tasca did not have a dyno at the time. He did all of his tuning on the dyno at Mike Dez's shop.

DEZ Racing in Seekonk MA is excellent as well. Not only a great tuner but also an accomplished drag racer and innovator in the sport. Dez has had many write ups in the Mustang rags. He tuned my procharged MACH with great results and a safe tune. The only other tuner I would trust besides DEZ is EVO.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived