TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange Guys

dave c

That's a great find Dave!!! That's TS member Greg Rygiel's ("gregry08gt500") car. He just purchased it a couple of weeks ago. It's Car #88, and the stripes are off of it because they were spot damaged. The dealer removed them off the car and kept them off until Greg bought it. That commerical was filmed at the Santa Monica Pier, and the car was supplied by Santa Monica Ford who is Greg's selling dealer.

I sent Greg a PM with a link to this forum, so I'm sure that I'll pop in for a word or two.

Thanks for sharing!

That's a great find Dave!!! That's TS member Greg Rygiel's ("gregry08gt500") car. He just purchased it a couple of weeks ago. It's Car #88, and the stripes are off of it because they were spot damaged. The dealer removed them off the car and kept them off until Greg bought it. That commerical was filmed at the Santa Monica Pier, and the car was supplied by Santa Monica Ford who is Greg's selling dealer.

I sent Greg a PM with a link to this forum, so I'm sure that I'll pop in for a word or two.

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Enis that's very cool they must have done somthing to hide the shelby letters the pictures I got from the dealer show it has letters on the back. I can't wait to get the car home they are replacing the stripe and scoop this week !!!! :happy feet:

Archived