TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's in your trunk?

hispony

Look in the Shelby GT forums, quite a bit of talk there about the inflator. Your car should have had the inflator kit like on the Shelby GT's. The 06 Coupes actually came with a full size spare and jack.

Never mind, I didn't notice who started this thread! :doh::hysterical: The 07 GT-H should have the same kit that is in your 08 SGT.

By full size on the 06, just checked and it's a T185/60R/17, so pretty full size. Much better than those mini ones.

Look in the Shelby GT forums, quite a bit of talk there about the inflator. Your car should have had the inflator kit like on the Shelby GT's. The 06 Coupes actually came with a full size spare and jack.

Never mind, I didn't notice who started this thread! :doh::hysterical: The 07 GT-H should have the same kit that is in your 08 SGT.

By full size on the 06, just checked and it's a T185/60R/17, so pretty full size. Much better than those mini ones.

AAA and a cell phone, is all I got !!

Andrew

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Mine has the inflater kit.

Are you sure on this size Jeff? Looked closely at my wheels (18") and it looks like the brakes barely clear. Will 17"s really work for sure for sure?

Mine has the inflater kit.

Are you sure on this size Jeff? Looked closely at my wheels (18") and it looks like the brakes barely clear. Will 17"s really work for sure for sure?

Yes. I don't think that the 07's have different brakes than the 06, but I'm not positive. Also, the 06's have 17" wheels stock. The 18's came in '07. Now if you have changed the brakes to the Brembo's from a 500 like I have, the stock spare will not fit the larger brakes on the front.

Archived