TEAM SHELBY FORUM

the woodlands car club

frazierfreud

i saw a bunch of cool cars all parked together on saturday night (mustangs, vipers, vettes, lotus, camaro). i stopped over to check it out . it was the weekly cruise in...anybody with a cool car welecome. i think i may join...pretty nice crowd. they have a charitable car show nov. 5th with spots for 100 cars...should be fun.

their website is thewoodlandscarclub.org if anyone is interested.

Hey buddy,

Would love to join in on that but I will at work on that day and plus my car would probably be in the shop having round 2 of my project build being done. If your interest SNAKE08, justindewoody, myself, and two other teamshelby members are all going to the track on the Oct. 23 at sealy (if I can get SNAKE08 to change his mind). You should join us be great to meet up with you again.

Hey buddy,

Would love to join in on that but I will at work on that day and plus my car would probably be in the shop having round 2 of my project build being done. If your interest SNAKE08, justindewoody, myself, and two other teamshelby members are all going to the track on the Oct. 23 at sealy (if I can get SNAKE08 to change his mind). You should join us be great to meet up with you again.

i will definitely keep that in mind...thanks!

didn't check forum till this am. what is SB?

definitely interested in hooking up with local folks and cruising. let me know of future times!

SB= Starbucks....they meet there every Tues. way too far for me.

There ie also a meet at Starbucks at 610 and Post Oak on the first Sat of every month. 8:30-10 am I believe. Think the website is houstoncoffeeandcars.com I haven't made it there yet, but going to try this Sat, heard it's pretty nice.

Archived