TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mustangs at the Bay Car Show

Fontech

Going to the "Mustangs by the Bay" Car Show? Driving through The OC? Make one of your stops at Starbucks in Tustin, CA. Here is the address:

Starbucks [/size]

Address: 1450 El Camino Real # A, Tustin, CA 92780 Phone:(714) 368-3462

Starbucks opens at 6:00am

Leaving Starbucks at 6:30am

This location is right off the 5 Frwy or Santa Ana Frwy at Red Hill. The Starbucks is on the corner of Red Hill and El Camino. Perfect for off and on access. There also are gas station there, Shell and Mobil and on the other side a Union 76 and Chevron. If you need gas, please fill up before arriving at Starbucks.

I will have Post #1 with the names of the TS Members going with us.

Tom (Fontech)

Alan (Legend Lime Registry)

Jim and Donna (REDTAIL)

Rob and Leann (check6)

Karl and Tammy (07-Red-one)

Jason and Family (Shelby CS8)

Dan and Marji (MY500SS)

Just chime in if you want to be apart of the TS Herd on the 5 Frwy...

Tom

Carl and Tammy, are you coming?

Jim and Donna, Looks like you might come.

Jason, how about you?

This event is next weekend. Nice drive and it is right on the bay. Last year, the LLR stayed around after for some GREAT pic's. Planning on doing that this year.

Tom

Hi Jim and Donna...I'm not sure if we are going to Starbucks or not, sort of the wrong direction from Yucaipa if going to San Diego. I'm thinging of going down the 60 to the 215 out of Riverside. But, if no one else if going from the Inland Empire, we may go down to Starbucks with you so we don't get lost :hysterical: What time you pulling out for Tustin (Starbucks)? :headscratch:

Leann

Hi Jim and Donna...I'm not sure if we are going to Starbucks or not, sort of the wrong direction from Yucaipa if going to San Diego. I'm thinging of going down the 60 to the 215 out of Riverside. But, if no one else if going from the Inland Empire, we may go down to Starbucks with you so we don't get lost :hysterical: What time you pulling out for Tustin (Starbucks)? :headscratch:

Leann

Leaving Starbucks at 6:30am. Starbucks opens at 6:00am. Mapped the miles and time from your city.

Yucaipa to 206 Marina Park Way, San Diego, CA- 115 miles at 2 hours

Yucaipa to Tustin to 206 Marina Park Way, San Diego, CA- 152 miles at 2 hours and 36 minutes

To go to Starucks in Tustin it would be 37 miles and 36 minutes longer, but with the company of TS. Chime in when you have made your decision.

Tom

To go to Starucks in Tustin it would be 37 miles and 36 minutes longer, but with the company of TS. Chime in when you have made your decision.

Tom

Sold! We will meet you at Starbucks...guess Tustin is not as far in the wrong direction as I thought :hysterical:

Leann

Do you know what last year's numbers were?

Jim

No. One of our Legend Lime Registry Members is also a MCSD Member and posted the numbers from their meeting. To get more of a aspect of what 190 plus Mustangs you have to look at past car shows:

LA SAAC- 105

Mustangs at the Queen Mary- 326 or so

Fabulous Fords Forever- 1833 or so

Last year the late models were on the knoll next to the bay.

Tom

I am entered and will be there unless something goes drastically wrong. Living here in San Diego, not much of a drive. ;)

Jim

Well, something went drastically wrong. I just noticed that I have to be out of town that weekend on a professional retreat. Anybody want to take my car to the show? This stinks. :(

Jim

Well, something went drastically wrong. I just noticed that I have to be out of town that weekend on a professional retreat. Anybody want to take my car to the show? This stinks. :(

Jim

Forgot about the Professional Convention? LOL

I can add a hitch to my stang and tow yours. Put the key in the gas door. I should be your home on Sunday around 8:00am. Please have it washed, waxed and detailed. LOL

TS is going to miss you. Perhaps you can say you missed the plane?

Tom

Forgot about the Professional Convention? LOL

I can add a hitch to my stang and tow yours. Put the key in the gas door. I should be your home on Sunday around 8:00am. Please have it washed, waxed and detailed. LOL

TS is going to miss you. Perhaps you can say you missed the plane?

Tom

It's worse than that. I am actually one of the presenters (at noon on Saturday, of course) at the thing and it is in LA so no airplane. Guess that tells you how powerful is the Mustang pull that I did not connect the dots. :cry:

Jim

It's worse than that. I am actually one of the presenters (at noon on Saturday, of course) at the thing and it is in LA so no airplane. Guess that tells you how powerful is the Mustang pull that I did not connect the dots. :cry:

Jim

Jim,

We'll be at Starbucks in Tustin at 6:00am until 6:30am. Come and join us for a coffee or two. It's on the way to LA. LOL

Tom

Jim

Jim,

The Mustangs at the Bay is on Sunday, not Saturday. Can you come now?

Tom

Jim,

The Mustangs at the Bay is on Sunday, not Saturday. Can you come now?

Tom

Thanks, Tom. I may be able to have my son get the car there and then I can come down when I get back. He is up for that (there's a huge surprise) and he knows how to drive it just fine. Getting his 21 year old rear end up early enough may be another story.

Jim

Jason, how about you?

This event is next weekend. Nice drive and it is right on the bay. Last year, the LLR stayed around after for some GREAT pic's. Planning on doing that this year.

Tom

Tom I'm taking my car in for the cluch TSB tomorrow. I don't known if it will be done in time, if so it would have to be day of show. thanks for asking. Karl & Tammy

Jason, how about you?

Tom

Tom I'm taking my car in for the cluch TSB tomorrow. I don't known if it will be done in time, if so it would have to be day of show. thanks for asking. Karl & Tammy

Karl, I have you name down, but not the spelling. At lease I spelled Tammy correctly. LOL Let us know about the TSB.

Tom

Archived