TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Vegas 427

pottydr

Here in vegas today, the sgt has the quickest time of the day @12.8 and it hot

Congrats on the time. I called Mike yesterday and heard you three (Mike, John and you) slamming some shots. Sounds like a GREAT time. Enjoy the weekend.

Tom

We had a fantasic time this weekend, I did set a LVMS record of 35 runs in one day, total of about 65 runs was a great time, ton of pictures and in car and track video's. Again thanks to Team Shelby, Roger,Gary and the officals at the track, Rick

It was great meeting everybody there and watching them. I could swear everytime I turned around Rick was on the track LMAO! I THINK THE ANNOUNCER MADE SOME SORT OF COMMENT LIKE--THERE HE GOES AGAIN--THAT WOULD BE HIS 24TH RUN---THE 6 MILE MARK LMAO!!! Oh and that was by the time I left around 2pm on Friday!!!

Did Mr. Cherfane have to walk back home after the 2 cars he had didn't fair well? :hysterical::hysterical: (non-Fords)

I will try and post up a couple pics on Monday.

Bud

It was great meeting everybody there and watching them. I could swear everytime I turned around Rick was on the track LMAO! I THINK THE ANNOUNCER MADE SOME SORT OF COMMENT LIKE--THERE HE GOES AGAIN--THAT WOULD BE HIS 24TH RUN---THE 6 MILE MARK LMAO!!! Oh and that was by the time I left around 2pm on Friday!!!

Did Mr. Cherfane have to walk back home after the 2 cars he had didn't fair well? :hysterical::hysterical: (non-Fords)

I will try and post up a couple pics on Monday.

Bud

Hey "No Man",

Great to see you. It was nice to meet Mrs Bud Sat night too.

I think everyone would enjoy a photo of the 2 KRs going at it if you have one.

MM

Here in vegas today, the sgt has the quickest time of the day @12.8 and it hot

Great to see you this weekend!

Impressive performance considering the 100 degree heat and 2100' elevation.

MM

Archived