TEAM SHELBY FORUM

hey everone, new to forum

08 Mustang

Hey everyone, my name is Cameron, I live in Canton, GA and I have a Torch Red 2008 Convertible GT500 (upgrades in signature). All engine upgrades were done by Tim Matherly at MV Performance. Look forward to talking with everyone and possibly meeting those in my area at all the various shows.

Here are a few pictures.

Picture001.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture018.jpg

thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. maybe some of you "locals" (or maybe not too far distant people) will be able to make it to the car show that my club will be hosting at the Hooters near Cumberland Mall, off of Cobb Pkwy. I posted a flyer for it in the "regional" section.

yeah Doug_GT350, I can honestly say that it felt like the rain was never going to stop...it just kept coming and coming, but these last few days have been awesome. I live near Sixies & Bells Ferry, higher ground, and work from home, so I didn't have to worry about things, but I really feel for those that didn't make out as fortunate....those that didn't have flood insurance. heck, I don't even have flood insurance. I guess it's one of those things you learn the hard way.

once again, thanks for the welcomes!!

WELCOME to The TEAM Cameron!!

VERY NICE ride!! (Now that's what a "RED CAR" SHOULD look like!! : >

ENJOY It and hope to meet you maybe one of these days at a "National Meet or Event!" Happy Trails!

-John "J1B"

Nice ride welcome to the site :shift:

Archived