TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2010 GT500 in Dealer Showroom

kestrel

Greetings,

While at the local Ford dealer today picking up a part, the parts manager asked if I had seen the new GT500 in the showroom. Of course, I said no and he took me in. They've had it for about a week and haven't had any nibbles on it yet. It's a small dealer way down here in extreme Southern Arizona and they don't do much advertising outside of the region. So, if you're looking for one that's already built and ready to roll, here are the details and some bad cell phone photos:

Exterior: Performance White with Grabber Blue Stripes

Interior: Black with Blue Stripes

HID Headlamps

Electronics Package

Car Cover

MSRP: $51,270 and that's what they're asking for the car. There is no ADM.

If you are interested in the car, please contact Alfredo Martinez (Horne Ford) at 1-800-859-8049 or cell 520-313-0727 or j-mar202@dealeremail.com.

Please tell him I referred you because that will help me out if I need a favor down the road.

Thanks!

Joe Hammond

3951476781_7330c71849.jpg

3952254804_8e8f43d5fc.jpg

3951476837_87df8afc11.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I don' think anyone will be getting over msrp on these, not again. People know now they are not rare, even msrp is a joke

Here in CA all gt500's, 2010, 2009 have ADM. That's why I'm looking for a dealer that will order me a 2011 for MSRP. As long as in it a 50 state emission car, I can register it in CA.

Craig

What dealer did you get your KR from?

Camelback Ford in Phoenix. It was the closest silver/blue 2008 and the price was right (for the end of August). I wouldn't recommend them though. They don't treat their new cars very well and don't treat them well when they're in for service either.

BTW, are you going to the Cops and Rodders show in Tucson on 10/31?

Here in CA all gt500's, 2010, 2009 have ADM. That's why I'm looking for a dealer that will order me a 2011 for MSRP. As long as in it a 50 state emission car, I can register it in CA.

Craig

got mine in San Bernardino, CA off the lot for MSRP back in August. I didn't talk them down, thats what they were asking. Fairview Ford.

Archived