TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thank you Michael Morris

bchorney

Michael Morris:

I just wanted to say thank you!! :happy feet: I just got back from a little rip in my SS. :shift: I know you must be missing #14 badly, but I just wanted you to know that you helped me make up my mind on which SS package to go with. That was a long time ago, and I just got my car back. I am enjoying the heck out of my car and I am so glad I went with the Kenne Bell!!! (As you suggested!) I love it!! I hope things are going well for your sir, and I wish you all the best. Here's to seeing you back behind the wheel of a Super Snake sooner than later!! :salute:

Cheers

Brett Chorney

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Im sorry Brett!!

This is the first I have seen this thread!

Im glad you went with the KB. I loved my SS and boy do I miss her!

MM

Michael:

No worries. A reply wasn't neccecary! I just wanted to say thanks! I appreciated your response and advice and I am love my car. Now I have to wait for spring so I can drive it again!!! I hope things are going well for you down south.

Cheers

Brett

Michael:

No worries. A reply wasn't neccecary! I just wanted to say thanks! I appreciated your response and advice and I am love my car. Now I have to wait for spring so I can drive it again!!! I hope things are going well for you down south.

Cheers

Brett

Wait till spring eh?? I saw a Lambroghini Gallardo heading west towards Banff last weekend. Roads are good, weather is great, get out and give er. Above freezing temperatures makes your SS more.........exciting :lol:

QSS

Archived