TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Console Lid,Shifter Boot and Floor Mats

Dennis Brown

Looks really nice :drool: , I have the interior upgrade, and the Console Cover, but I don't see the shift boot. Did you get that from the Team Shelby store as well ?

Thanks in advance

Yes it was from the Shelby Store. I had trouble finding the console cover so I email Gary Disney [gkdisney@cox.net] and he called me back and helped me with my order he was the one that told me about the shifter boot. He also has steering wheels. Do you have any pic of your interior.

Yes it was from the Shelby Store. I had trouble finding the console cover so I email Gary Disney [gkdisney@cox.net] and he called me back and helped me with my order he was the one that told me about the shifter boot. He also has steering wheels. Do you have any pic of your interior.

That looks AWESOME..... I got the floor mats this week and my center lid console. No One told me about a boot shifter (Ughh). thanks for the info...

Did you notice the red stitching on the KR Boot shifter and steering wheel? The new items (Boot shifter/steering wheel) would look better with matching stitching?

Rome

08KR0224

post-25645-1253756352_thumb.jpg

post-25645-1253756364_thumb.jpg

post-25645-1253756352_thumb.jpg

post-25645-1253756364_thumb.jpg

That looks AWESOME..... I got the floor mats this week and my center lid console. No One told me about a boot shifter (Ughh). thanks for the info...

Did you notice the red stitching on the KR Boot shifter and steering wheel? The new items (Boot shifter/steering wheel) would look better with matching stitching?

Rome

08KR0224

Yes it does not make alot of sense to me but it is wat is then they could not sell then new boot or steering wheel. I'm not sure I want to take my steering wheel of and send it in to be changed.

Yes it does not make alot of sense to me but it is wat is then they could not sell then new boot or steering wheel. I'm not sure I want to take my steering wheel of and send it in to be changed.

Hence the reason I picked my console stitching red to match the steering wheel and shifter boot colors.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I had the interior upgrade done last summer. Gary Disney bent over backwards to help me get it installed. The seats are far more comfortable than the originals and really classy. I got the seats with the silver inserts and the console cover. I have the steering wheel boot but I haven't decided if that is too much.

I wish Shelby had been as accomodating as Gary Disney with my SC upgrade. They were not much fun to deal with. They wouldn't return phone calls and when we arrived to pick up my car the GT/SC stripe had not been put on my car. We just told them we were going to sit in the waiting room until it was. An hour and half later we drove away with the stripes on.

Archived