TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It wasn't just a dream!

stangme

I attended a cruise in last Saturday in Columbus IN. While waiting in a bank parking lot to join the car line to get into the show, a white/w black stripe Gt 500 pulls up beside me and my blk/w red stripe Gt500. We get out and start talking and a guy pulls up next to both of us in a Black super Snake/w flat black striping. he gets out and al 3 of us are talking. then I turn around and a black/w white stripe GT 500 pulls up behind me!......Now I am starting to ask myself if I am sure i am either dreaming or have I died and gone to heaven. We then convoyed to the parking area. We parked them all next to each other so that we could mutually drool at our 500-760 H.P. 'streetburners....What a blast!.....Turns out the 4 of us are from all different parts of Indiana...........Thank You Carroll Shelby for making my piece of American pie come true last Saturday...... :shift:

I attended a cruise in last Saturday in Columbus IN. While waiting in a bank parking lot to join the car line to get into the show, a white/w black stripe Gt 500 pulls up beside me and my blk/w red stripe Gt500. We get out and start talking and a guy pulls up next to both of us in a Black super Snake/w flat black striping. he gets out and al 3 of us are talking. then I turn around and a black/w white stripe GT 500 pulls up behind me!......Now I am starting to ask myself if I am sure i am either dreaming or have I died and gone to heaven. We then convoyed to the parking area. We parked them all next to each other so that we could mutually drool at our 500-760 H.P. 'streetburners....What a blast!.....Turns out the 4 of us are from all different parts of Indiana...........Thank You Carroll Shelby for making my piece of American pie come true last Saturday...... :shift:

Don't you love it!? Glad you had a good time!!

Every other Saturday my local forum holds a Cars and Coffee meet, and if I can get the other Shelby owners to show up... it's hard to leave! Sometimes I've found we sit in the parking lot and just talk for four hours, lol. Wouldn't change it for a thing!

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Can't tell a story without pics.... :poke: but it sounded like all of you had a great time.... :happy feet: it's also very rare that I ever see a White Shelby with black stripes, if I was there I would have been dreaming the entire time.... :dreamy: and drooling.... :drool:

BTW Welcome to Team Shelby..... :peelout::banvictory:

And not one of you had a camera!!! :doh:

And not one of you had a camera!!! :doh:

No camera? :cry: This is what I love about these cars. You meet great people where ever you go. I was able to get 5 Super Snakes + some other Shelbys in one spot for a cruise a couple weekends ago (Sept 13). :happy feet: You can check out the picks on the Super Snake forum. Sounds like you guys had a great time.

Cheers

Brett

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48139

Hey Stangme that was cool. Thx for sharing and welcome. Yup these gatherings can be a blast! :drool: Be careful as these events can put ideas in your head (oh like doing a 40th conversion with all the SS options!) :happy feet:

Here is a pic from Grabbers Meet & Greet this spring. 50 Shelbys. That was some fun.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009082Stitch.jpg

Hey Stangme that was cool. Thx for sharing and welcome. Yup these gatherings can be a blast! :drool: Be careful as these events can put ideas in your head (oh like doing a 40th conversion with all the SS options!) :happy feet:

Here is a pic from Grabbers Meet & Greet this spring. 50 Shelbys. That was some fun.

PacificNWMeetandGreet2009082Stitch.jpg

Hey................ that black vert GT500 looks a little different now. Kinda looks like a 40th :yahoo:

Is she home Bob?

Archived