TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a picture made?

blkGT500nCA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so, I sent the e-mail this morning..had some issues with the pics originally. Let me know.

I look forward to seeing the pic!

I got your pics. I was out of town until late last night and have a MILLION things to do. I've got a few stands I need to prep for powder coating and some photoshop work (that I'm charging for) that I need to get done first, but I'll get something together for ya. Be patient with me, I work a full time job too.

-Brian Pancoast

www.bp-art-design.com

I got your pics. I was out of town until late last night and have a MILLION things to do. I've got a few stands I need to prep for powder coating and some photoshop work (that I'm charging for) that I need to get done first, but I'll get something together for ya. Be patient with me, I work a full time job too.

-Brian Pancoast

www.bp-art-design.com

No problem man! I just wanted to make sure you got them...and update you. I thought I was going to send them sooner but, I had a problem with the pics of the car...so..I was delayed in sending.

Take care of what you need to first...it took me awhile to get it all together to get to you. I could not get the weather to cooperate!

Thanks again!

Hi Brian! It was good meeting you at Jason's BBQ at Fab Fords. I was wondering if you got any good pics of the Grey Bunny to update my sig? Thanks

Same here, I had a great time at lunch getting to know everyone. It was nice to put some faces to all of the names. I did get a few good shots of your bunny, but they have the hood and trunk up. If you can send me some better shots, I'd be more than happy to update your sig.

terlinguacopy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Same here, I had a great time at lunch getting to know everyone. It was nice to put some faces to all of the names. I did get a few good shots of your bunny, but they have the hood and trunk up. If you can send me some better shots, I'd be more than happy to update your sig.

terlinguacopy.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

LOL...that's what I get for being away from the car most of the day! Wow, what a good time...thanks, I'll see what I can come up with :happy feet:

• 2 months later...

It's car show season.

:dance:

Absolutely it is! It's been a while since I've bumped this thread too.

Here's a white stand I recently did for a customer.

white3copy.jpg

and this is how he finished it off.

mobshow019.jpg

Here's a Vista Blue SS stand

vistablue.jpg

I recently did one for a Hertz car too, but didn't get any good pics of it. I just did another white one with blue stripes for a GT500 and also didn't get pics of it.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks for looking.

• 1 month later...

I would like to see a picture of the Hertz stand if anyone can take a pic of it.

Shoot Harald, "H0050" a PM and see if he's got any pics.

We did a Gold/black hammer tone on the base, legs, and top plate, then did gloss black on his center sheet where the stripes would go.

Here's an example of the hammer tone we did.

204zv.jpg

Archived