TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a picture made?

blkGT500nCA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work! I'd love to send you one of my car, but I'm out of town for awhile and I don't have any at all on this computer...

Thanks. Just send me one when you get a chance.

:happy feet: email sent....there are more pics under the "Tungsten Terlingua Build" thread here on TS in the Terlingua section....

Thanks! :happy feet: :happy feet:

Leann

I got em. I'll probably get it done tomorrow.

Damn dude those are looking great! I especially love the Griggs one and of course the ones with the smokin chick. ;)

(whoever owns that Griggs equipped Cobra knows what they're doing as far as exterior styling - the CS66's look absolutely perfect on that car, IMO)

:shift:

Ken

Damn dude those are looking great! I especially love the Griggs one and of course the ones with the smokin chick. ;)

(whoever owns that Griggs equipped Cobra knows what they're doing as far as exterior styling - the CS66's look absolutely perfect on that car, IMO)

:shift:

Ken

Thanks Ken. And if you think that griggs car is sweet looking, you should have seen the polished engine bay (w/ TVS) that I couldn't incorporate into the shot. His car is amazing.

Thanks again blkgt500nca....looking good!

No prob man, I'm glad you like it.

Very nice work. Gonna have to go out and take some new pics of the SGT...

Thanks. I'll make you one when you get your pics taken.

• 3 weeks later...
Man, I really like your work. I've saved them to my screen saver at home and work. Thanks for taking care of us... :rockon:

Thank you, I really appreciate that. Let me know if you need anything.

WOW! Brian, that's beautiful.

Thanks! Is that "really" my car? :)

Nice job.

Dan

Thanks Dan. That pic doesn't do your car justice. Thanks again for letting me drive it.

How do I add to signature or avitar?

1) You've got to host the picture somewhere. I use imageshack, but it looks like you have a photobucket account so use that. After you've uploaded the picture to your "host" site, copy and paste the pictures "forums" link.

2) At the top of the team shelby page you'll see where it says "My Controls" go there. Look on the left hand side and you'll see "Personal Profile" , and there is where you can edit the avatar or sig picture. Now you just paste that "forums" link from the picture you hosted and that should do it.

Archived