TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another New Arrival Today!!

Bababouie

Well, after 3 1/2 months, look what finally showed up today... :hyper: :hyper:

Fresh off the truck so still pretty dirty...

Will be getting cleaned up and tinted windows, should be home Thursday.. :dreamy:

I am out of town for a couple days so I can wait a little longer!!

Andy

If you can, stop the dealer from doing ANY prep of your car that has to do with the paint. Take it home dirty and clean it, clay bar it and polish it yourself from the get go. You will not be sorry. Nobody will ever be able to make that car look as good as somebody who truly loves it (that would be you, wink, wink). Congratulations!

Jim

If you can, stop the dealer from doing ANY prep of your car that has to do with the paint. Take it home dirty and clean it, clay bar it and polish it yourself from the get go. You will not be sorry. Nobody will ever be able to make that car look as good as somebody who truly loves it (that would be you, wink, wink). Congratulations!

Jim

+1

Congrats on your new arrival!!

When you picking it up? I will meet you there...

The color combo is sweet in person... Looks like they have a few there, I will take my cam and get some pics of them lined up...

Yes there are a few, I was there on Friday and there where two more inside. White with red stripes and a black with silver stripes. Just waiting for 2011...must resist...so hard...edmonton winter....arghhh!

If there was a GB on the lot I may not have been able to keep my promise to my wife to wait for the 2011.

Thanks guys,

They got a lot of Shelbys there now, don't they.

Was never too sure about the Grabber stripes, not having seen any real pics of this combo before ordering.

But went with my gut and as with all these cars, they end up looking a lot better in person.

Should be picking it up Thursday around 5:30..... :shift:

Thanks guys,

They got a lot of Shelbys there now, don't they.

Was never too sure about the Grabber stripes, not having seen any real pics of this combo before ordering.

But went with my gut and as with all these cars, they end up looking a lot better in person.

Should be picking it up Thursday around 5:30..... :shift:

Weird....we both get 'em on the same day....and mine won't be done until the same time Thursday! What % tint are you going with?

Congrats, great color combo. I bought mine at Healy and they did a great job cleaning and detailing the car. They also did a great job with the tint - I got 35% on the side windows and 20% on the quarter and rear window - picture attached - knock on wood, cops have not bothered me about the tint yet.

Hopefully winter can hold off for awhile so you get a chance to put some miles on it.

post-25505-1253685281_thumb.jpg

post-25505-1253685404_thumb.jpg

post-25505-1253685420_thumb.jpg

post-25505-1253685281_thumb.jpg

post-25505-1253685404_thumb.jpg

post-25505-1253685420_thumb.jpg

Congrats, great color combo. I bought mine at Healy and they did a great job cleaning and detailing the car. They also did a great job with the tint - I got 35% on the side windows and 20% on the quarter and rear window - picture attached - knock on wood, cops have not bothered me about the tint yet.

Hopefully winter can hold off for awhile so you get a chance to put some miles on it.

Looks good......can you post some more pics (side shots maybe) so we can see the tint better??

Jim

x2 I did this exact thing. Dealer called said car is in, and I responded "Don't touch it" Do your VERY basic PDI and leave it dirty with all stickers. They did not even put fuel in it.

Archived