TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any 2006-2009 Terlingua's for Sale?

cccorr

You mean at a price you would be willing to pay??????????...........probably not. But I do know where you can get a great 2007 black donor car when you get ready to build one.

Let me hear it. The reason i was looking to purchase is i cant find a good build car.

08TRT0402

NO ABS, NO Traction Control. Autopower roll cage. Fresh engine, original included. 1200 miles on new engine. 50k.

Any 2006-2009 Terlingua's for Sale?

2008, Shelby Terlingua, ALL Options, At major Shelby Events, All memorabilia Included.

$200,000.00. Includes, expert driving Instruction and step by step use of Turn Signals, while on the 'Track'.

:peelout:

Also included in purchase price, of 2008 Shelby Terlingua Race Car, The, 'Big Lar', personally autographed, 2009 Speedo, swim suit calendar. See, 'Big Lar', every month of the year, dressed in his monthly/seasonal Speedo's.

$200k

:tequila:

Also included in purchase price, of 2008 Shelby Terlingua Race Car, The, 'Big Lar', personally autographed, 2009 Speedo, swim suit calendar. See, 'Big Lar', every month of the year, dressed in his monthly/seasonal Speedo's.

$200k

ooooh lala Larry :drool:

$200k

I might pay 200K for you to KEEP that! :hysterical:

Maybe we could start a collection, you know, pass the plate people! We need to stop this from happening.

I might pay 200K for you to KEEP that! :hysterical:

Maybe we could start a collection, you know, pass the plate people! We need to stop this from happening.

I am with Sean on this one!!! LOL :hysterical::redcard:

I'm in for $20 although I would not mind the turning signal instructions...

VB

• 7 months later...

You mean at a price you would be willing to pay??????????...........probably not. But I do know where you can get a great 2007 black donor car when you get ready to build one.

Do you still have a line of sight to the donor car?

I do, but I don't think you will talk Wendi out of her Terlingua since it just came home from Vegas.

There are a couple Terlinguas on the market unless they have been sold. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction. :shift:

There is or were 3 for sale unless any sold recently and all were performance models and all 3 are different colors.

I could not PM you so feel free to email me at david@terlinguaps.com

I can provide contact info or contact the owners for each.

VB

I do, but I don't think you will talk Wendi out of her Terlingua since it just came home from Vegas.

There are a couple Terlinguas on the market unless they have been sold. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction. :shift:

Rick - Wendi is not going to be happy with you trying to sell her car! Just wait until I sell you out!

There are a couple Terlinguas on the market unless they have been sold. If you are interested I can point you in the right direction. shift.gif

please point away. i am.

$200k

tequila.gif

Does it come with a matching golf cart?

Tom

this is donor i was referring to, is it still available?

If you will contact David at david@terlinguaps.com, he can give you all the info on the ones that are for sale.

ok i sent David a note. thank you.

Archived