TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Car Show Success

ngnear

I took second today out of 11 Shelby's at todays car show.

I don't think this was too bad considering there was a new 2010 GT500 and two KR's and several GT500's.

First went to a 2008 GT500 Vista Blue with white stripes.

Here are a couple of pics of this lineup. I have the 08 SGT (Vista Blue) second from the right.

2009CarShow004.jpg

2009CarShow015.jpg

I took second today out of 11 Shelby's at todays car show.

I don't think this was too bad considering there was a new 2010 GT500 and two KR's and several GT500's.

First went to a 2008 GT500 Vista Blue with white stripes.

Here are a couple of pics of this lineup. I have the 08 SGT (Vista Blue) second from the right.

Congrats !

We have a show in Western NC this coming weekend

Take Care

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

I had my SGT in a SVTOA car show in 9/13 in Minneapolis. I was the ONLY Shelby GT in the group. I was sitting next to a light blue with white stripes, 1968 G.T.350 that looked like it came directly off the showroom floor to the car show! There were 5 GT500's in the group with my SGT and the G.T.350.

My SGT got a lot of attention - a lot of questions - a lot of wanting to know more about it. It was neat having it right next to a G.T.350 and being able to compare the two. The "Shelby guys all liked the "pit stripes" and Terlingua decals - other's didn't seem to know what they were. I was the only one in the entire car show that had "pit stripes" on the fenders.

I didn't place - a Grabber Orange w/Tungsten stripes GT500 won the "Shelby Group" - I got a wash mit.................

Better luck next time I guess! We'll see what happens next year!

Trevor

Archived