TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LuisA

Follks, as some of you may know, I have been looking at buying an 08 KR......well, today I did it! :happy feet:

I bought a Vista Blue with HID, Premium Trim and Ambient Lighting......$59,900.00 plus Tax, Tag & Title......no dealers fees!

post-11597-1253491200_thumb.jpg

post-11597-1253491232_thumb.jpg

post-11597-1253491255_thumb.jpg

post-11597-1253491200_thumb.jpg

post-11597-1253491232_thumb.jpg

post-11597-1253491255_thumb.jpg

U DID IT LUIS ! !!!

this has been a long wait ... really happy for you !!!.... Did u trade your GT500 ..... and with the great deal u got did the dealer try to steal the GT500 from you ?

Congratulations ... pretty car !!!!!

Thanks. No, I didn't trade my GT500 on the KR. This is the dealer that was offering me only $38,000 on my GT500 and the reason why I got rid of it........my wife wanted a Z4, so last Sunday I traded the GT500 on it.......they gave me a deep discount on the Z4 and good money on the GT500 and 1.9% interest on the small balance......so, I'm happy....and so is my wife!

U DID IT LUIS ! !!!

this has been a long wait ... really happy for you !!!.... Did u trade your GT500 ..... and with the great deal u got did the dealer try to steal the GT500 from you ?

Congratulations ... pretty car !!!!!

Congraulations you want that KR and you sold great price awsome color. That is awsome looking car in sun metal flake in sun shines like hell. :shift::shift::peelout::peelout:

Michael,

Thank you.......but, I just couldn't bring myself to getting rid of a 3 month old M3........so, it is there.....perhaps in 2011 we can do something on a GT500.

Insurance on the Ford is 1/2.......and fun is twice!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Follks, as some of you may know, I have been looking at buying an 08 KR......well, today I did it! :happy feet:

I bought a Vista Blue with HID, Premium Trim and Ambient Lighting......$59,900.00 plus Tax, Tag & Title......no dealers fees!

Luis, gotta admire your new KR, and your patience! Excellent deal, and congrats on the car!

Chris.

Yes, the color is very nice and truely spectacualr under the sun.......only 99 built in 2008 with this color combo....I can see you like it.

.....and yes, patience ussually pays good dividends......perhaps some will buy KR's for less than I did, but, I didn't want to risk waiting any longer........and those who paid more, I am sure that all the fun they been having is well worth it!

Now have to wait a bit :cry: to fill the piggy bank, before mods beging! :hysterical:

Congrats Luis! Looking good! Great color combo, and I bet that the dealer was happy as hell to sell it to you too.

Don't "F" the hood up or you'll need to see a loan officer from a bank to get it fixed. :hysterical: Personally, I would take it off and run with a $900.00 aftermarket carbon fiber knock off and lock the original hood in a vault somewhere.

Drive it in good health, and may you and your wife have many miles of smiles with your new kid!

Congrats Luis! Looking good! Great color combo, and I bet that the dealer was happy as hell to sell it to you too.

Don't "F" the hood up or you'll need to see a loan officer from a bank to get it fixed. :hysterical: Personally, I would take it off and run with a $900.00 aftermarket carbon fiber knock off and lock the original hood in a vault somewhere.

Drive it in good health, and may you and your wife have many miles of smiles with your new kid!

Take good care of this machine enjoy it watch for the jealous people I would not take my eye that car. Great deal dreams do come true!!! :happy feet: :happy feet:

So you finally got the KR, at an awesome price I must say. Congrats to you. I LOVE that color combo; simply beautiful. I never understood why they didn't offer the silver stripes with blue on the 500 like they did with red. I would have jumped on that in a red hot second. Enjoy!

Archived