TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby and QVC

ELITE 1

While looking through my QVC guide I found that they will be selling shelby merchandise and collectibles, unknown if Mr. Shelby will be on the show. The show is set to air on Friday Sept. 25th at 1am eastern 10Pm Pacific. I don't see the show on the QVC website but it is listed on my cable guide, I have it set to record just in case it does air.

post-6178-1253488787_thumb.jpg

post-6178-1253488787_thumb.jpg

I wonder if there's any way to find out what's going to be offered and whether it will worth oversleeping the next morning, going in late for work and gettign fired over?

DVR or TiVO it and save your job. :hysterical:

Enis has all the answers...you ask? He provides! :happy feet:

I am all for checking it out even though I normally detest that channel...

Im awake half the night anyway, but wont it be a downer if it turns out its a DIFFERENT Shelby, like a Lisa Shelby's new perfume? :headscratch:

:hysterical:

Im awake half the night anyway, but wont it be a downer if it turns out its a DIFFERENT Shelby, like a Lisa Shelby's new perfume? :headscratch:

Here is my take........

If the perfume smells like gas & rubber burning at the same time and has CS's sig on it......they could call it....'Race Day'

and it will sell like hotcakes to this crowd. Bank it! :lurk:

Or perhaps Cleo's new jewlery line? :headscratch:

I wonder what the heck happened? It was listed in my cable guide, and I taped it...with nothing but even remotely connected to Shelby, cars, or collectibles. I tried doing a search on their website in both products and programming, with nothing coming up under the name/word 'shelby'.

Any input from those that know?

I wonder what the heck happened? It was listed in my cable guide, and I taped it...with nothing but even remotely connected to Shelby, cars, or collectibles. I tried doing a search on their website in both products and programming, with nothing coming up under the name/word 'shelby'.

Any input from those that know?

Scheduling issue. It will be back.

A certain holiday season is not too far around the corner.

Steve

Ok here's the offical, unofficial answer.

There will be no Shelby Collectibles Segment on QVC this year. We'll have to wait until next year to see what happens.

Some of the collectible items that were going to be offered you've seen before and some were going to be an exclusive for QVC shoppers.

If you're a QVC shopper it couldn't hurt to send QVC an email saying that you were disappointed that the Shelby Collectibles segment was removed from their schedule.

Steve

If you're a QVC shopper it couldn't hurt to send QVC an email saying that you were disappointed that the Shelby Collectibles segment was removed from their schedule.

I'm not a QVC shopper, and have never purchased anything from them in the past....but this could have been the first time I did.

I sent QVC an e-mail via their Customer Service web site the day after the show didn't air letting them know I (and other Team Shelby members) had been looking forward to this.

KEEP THE E-MAILS COMING!

Got this reply to my email complaint.

>Thank you for contacting QVC.

>

> Unfortunately, at this time, the Shelby show, the Carroll Shelby, diecast

> cars, or automotive show is not scheduled to air before 11/5/09. You can

> conveniently browse through weeks of upcoming shows to find out when your

> favorite QVC shows will be aired simply by clicking on "TV Program Guide"

> in the left margin of our homepage http://www.QVC.com. You can also

> register to receive the weekly Program Guide via e-mail. Just click on "My

> Account" at the top of the homepage and select "E-mail Subscriptions" under

> the QVC Communication Settings heading.

>

> I am sorry for the disappointment and hope you find a show to your liking in

> the future.

>

> Thank you for contacting QVC.com.

Archived