TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Traction control

Soft Top

Please excuse me for not being mechancally inclined. I own a 07 GTH vert. I just love the car and drive the baby every chance I get. I find that every time I go around a crner and step on it a bit , the asss end wants to go first. I take it we are talking Traction control. Ant advise. Yes I'm sure its been thrown around here a lot.

Boy I do love this car and feel like the center of attention as everyone stares at it.

My son in law loved it so much he just bought a 2010 Mustang.

Please excuse me for not being mechancally inclined. I own a 07 GTH vert. I just love the car and drive the baby every chance I get. I find that every time I go around a crner and step on it a bit , the asss end wants to go first. I take it we are talking Traction control. Ant advise. Yes I'm sure its been thrown around here a lot.

Boy I do love this car and feel like the center of attention as everyone stares at it.

My son in law loved it so much he just bought a 2010 Mustang.

I drive with tcs engaged all the time and get sideways a lot too just for fun. I hesitate to turn tcs off because I know how the car reacts with it on. I think it would take some adjustment on my part to get used to having it off and I love the way it snaps back tcs on. I know what you mean, the cars are exhilarating to drive. I thought the hertz models were hardwired to keep tcs on but they can be modified if you want to have the ability to switch back and forth. Not sure if hertz or ford changed this after their rental program was complete.

I drive with tcs engaged all the time and get sideways a lot too just for fun. I hesitate to turn tcs off because I know how the car reacts with it on. I think it would take some adjustment on my part to get used to having it off and I love the way it snaps back tcs on. I know what you mean, the cars are exhilarating to drive. I thought the hertz models were hardwired to keep tcs on but they can be modified if you want to have the ability to switch back and forth. Not sure if hertz or ford changed this after their rental program was complete.

Just a lip behind the switch. once removed, works like all others.

Archived