TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Under hood bolt kit

08sgt1042

I purchased the under hood bolt kit and the hood mount bolt kit but where do all of the 298 bolts go? A picture that shows where they go would help I am down to 8 of the smaller bolts and the 4 larger bolts. Any pictures of undr the hood from somone wh has installed them would help.

thanks

I purchased the under hood bolt kit and the hood mount bolt kit but where do all of the 298 bolts go? A picture that shows where they go would help I am down to 8 of the smaller bolts and the 4 larger bolts. Any pictures of undr the hood from somone wh has installed them would help.

thanks

Hard to tell from this photo but down each side and across the front

web.jpg

I'll count um and take better photos this weekend

Good luck

Andrew

I thought I had way too many and used all of them.

Make it game, keep looking

john

I also had extras last year when I installed mine. I put them in my Shelby GT "take off" box. I have bought many SPP/Scott Drake items as you can see by my signature. I have noticed definate a lack of instructions and/or photos or drawings with their products.

Let the games begin! :shrug:

Well the hood mount kit is self explanitory....the hardware holds the hood on. You can use all the others on the hood latch that is actually on the hood, the computer under the hood. The bolts that mount the small tanks such as coolant resevoir, power steering etc. If you have a factory alarm relay that is mounted on the passenger side front fender under the hood, that takes 2 of them. Trust me...I used all mine and wanted more for other stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

I got this same set and was able to find a home for every one of them. I actually wish now that I had a couple more.

I put 'em down both fenders across the front - the resivoirs - computer mounts . . . . . basically anywhwere you find a hex head that these things can replace.

Archived