TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 International Mustang Meet

DougD

Heads up for everyone on the IMM show in Red Deer Alberta on the September long weekend in 2010. This is THE Mustang event in the Northwest USA and Western Canada and truly an international event with friends from both sides of the border sharing there love of Mustangs. See the link for the great time had at Billings this year as the meet was held South of the 49th.

http://www.yellowstonevalleymustangs.com/events.html

Next year it moves North of the 49th, so stay tuned to our website http://www.fordcentral.ca/index.html for updates on the event.

Doug 07XL0218

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:happy feet: Red Deer is only an hour and a half away for me, well an hour in the Shelby... :hysterical:

I am really looking forward to it, we are making it a little family event out of it... My Dad, Mom, Bro & sil & kids are going, and my Dad's brother and kid's who live in Calgary are too!! It will be the first time all four of the Family Stang/Shelby's will be together since I got mine...

My Uncles 69 and my 09 Shelbys.

DSC09918.JPG

My Bro's 73 and Cousin's 69 Mach 1's.

DSC02371.JPG

It will be fun to meet the peeps from here that are going!! :happy feet:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

UPDATE....... The host hotel is almost full, 178 rooms booked already, so if yo want to stay close to the action, suggest you get busy and book yourself in. There are 2 other hotels within 2 blocks.

See the website for updates: http://www.fordcentral.ca/IMM_2010.htm

Doug 07XL0218

July Update..... The host hotel is FULL, we have taken over the place for the weekend. Currently 220 cars are pre-registered, so looking like it will be a busy weekend.

Cheers

Doug

• 4 weeks later...

Last update on the IMM, this September long weekend in Red Deer:

The host hotel is still full, imagine that, we have all 210 (?) rooms booked for the whole weekend. There are other hotels within several blocks so not to worry about having a drink and needing to drive back to your hotel.

There are over 250 car pre-registered as of Aug 12th, so that's above normal for this show.

Vendor displays will include Ford Racing and Roush, so you will be tempted to spend some more money on that car!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers Doug

07XL0218

• 4 weeks later...

Last update on the IMM, this September long weekend in Red Deer:

The host hotel is still full, imagine that, we have all 210 (?) rooms booked for the whole weekend. There are other hotels within several blocks so not to worry about having a drink and needing to drive back to your hotel.

There are over 250 car pre-registered as of Aug 12th, so that's above normal for this show.

Vendor displays will include Ford Racing and Roush, so you will be tempted to spend some more money on that car!

Hope to see you there.

Cheers Doug

07XL0218

Doug thanks again to you and the rest of the Red Deer crew for an awesome show!! It was great chatting with you. Very impressive 502 registered cars (and many turned away after the cut-off) a new IMM record!!!

Steve (UK Pony) and Axel it was great to be sandwiched between you 2! Congrats to the trophies in our class.

Cheers

Brett

Hi Everyone..... The 31st International Mustang Meet was a huge success, largest attendance ever for this event with 502 vehicles registered and more than 20 turned away for coming late and we had no place to park them anymore! Here is a couple of pictues of the parked cars, unfortunately, we could not see down to the 64 to 67 cars in the back lot of the hotel.

post-8892-026893100 1284479150_thumb.jpg

post-8892-061061100 1284479166_thumb.jpg

Also here is a few youtube links to the event.

Gord being interviewed

Mach 1 burnout

Thanks to all who attended and volunteered at this great event!

Cheers

Doug 07XL0218

post-8892-026893100 1284479150_thumb.jpg

post-8892-061061100 1284479166_thumb.jpg

Archived