TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Winner at the car show this weekend!

hotrodrock

When I posted pics of my car a while back, some didn't like the Cervinis front spoiler and some didn't like the Rousch rear spoiler :slapfight: . Wrong spoiler breaths. Took 1st place this weekend at the local car show. Tough class to win in. Didn't walk around to see what all I was up against, but there were two Vettes, two Shelby GT's, and another GT500 within a few spaces of me. Sorry about the photo of me and the car. Not very clear.

1-1.jpg

DSCF0033.jpg

Congrats!

I took best of show for 2000 and newer at a car show last week. Competition was from a sweet 2001 Bullitt

to a brand new white 2010 Mustang GT bought 2 days before the show and about 8-10 other cars.

You know what I mean then about it being a tough class. Vettes, Rousch's, other GT500's, every other kind of Mustang made since 2000, and the new Challengers and Camaros. I got a few votes for Peoples Choice and overall Best of Show, but a restored 1935 Packard won the $1000 prize for Best of Show and a damned 1956 Chevy station wagon won Peoples Choice. A station wagon for Gods sake! It had a custom paint job and lots of bling, but its still a station wagon. If it had been a Nomad or a sedan delivery, I might could understand.

Congrats Hotrod...I like your front spoiler, makes it unique. Quick...get that plaque hung up in the garage!

I did one show this year, with the local SVT club...showed up late, and dirty....there were 3 Shelbys competing....I got third.....LOL

Archived