TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Orange SGT

doublegrabber

Hello fellow Sgt/ GT500 owners I just made a deal on a brand new 2008 Grabber Orange Sgt from Santa Monica Ford #88 I was wondering if anybody that is close to there could go look at the scoop and the problems it has to see if there is a warranty issue dealer says no but he says the stripes have to be replaced so I would like to get the scoop replaced I am going to have the car shipped to vegas for sc upgades then after the jan to Michigan after the bash in Jan I would be most grateful !!! Thanks Greg Rygiel

Hello fellow Sgt/ GT500 owners I just made a deal on a brand new 2008 Grabber Orange Sgt from Santa Monica Ford #88 I was wondering if anybody that is close to there could go look at the scoop and the problems it has to see if there is a warranty issue dealer says no but he says the stripes have to be replaced so I would like to get the scoop replaced I am going to have the car shipped to vegas for sc upgades then after the jan to Michigan after the bash in Jan I would be most grateful !!! Thanks Greg Rygiel

If you are going to ship it to SAI for S/C Up Grades, just let them do the Scoop & Stripes while they have it........

Check back on your other post tomorrow afternoon.

Archived