TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Tracking help- delivery due this week

2sharpie

I know it's a stretch, and I should just shut up and wait the 5 or 6 days.............BUT.....is there any way to track my vehicle to see at least when it arrives at the port/distribution center in Maryland?? I was hoping it would be delivered on the 15th (my Birthday) but 2 days late is good enough!! I know that as of Wednesday it was still on "the ramp" at Michigan, whatever that means.

VIN # 1ZVBP8JSXA5145888

I know it's a stretch, and I should just shut up and wait the 5 or 6 days.............BUT.....is there any way to track my vehicle to see at least when it arrives at the port/distribution center in Maryland?? I was hoping it would be delivered on the 15th (my Birthday) but 2 days late is good enough!! I know that as of Wednesday it was still on "the ramp" at Michigan, whatever that means.

VIN # 1ZVBP8JSXA5145888

2sharpie,

I can't answer you question but my VIN is just after yours; xxx5900. When I called Ford CS on Friday I was told my car was with Holloway Trucking. They gave me no other information and said it's either on its way to the dealer or a port. Est. Delivery 9/24. I'm not sure what being on the ramp means, but it sounds like it's waiting for a truck to pick it up.

Woot! Glad to hear that you are getting ever so close to having your car 2sharpie! It's been such a long wait. Tremendous!

Thanks all......but its driving me CRAZY :slapfight: My O/R Roush Exhaust, springs, panhard bar and New Shelby Emblems are all getting lonely in the garage waiting to installed!!!

Thanks all......but its driving me CRAZY :slapfight: My O/R Roush Exhaust, springs, panhard bar and New Shelby Emblems are all getting lonely in the garage waiting to installed!!!

Call Ford CS as you have. When I called last Wednesday, they indicated it was at ramp in some town in NJ. The next day the car was at the dealer. My daughter loves the new rocket ship and at 3 years old, she kept mumbling in the back seat today with her new Britax black/silver booster "I like this...I like this". Totally enamored by the Cobra splash on the nav when the car starts. And I'm totally enamored by the 400 page Sync/Nav manual.

Does anyone know if the car comes with sunroof? I noticed today mine doesn't have it. Took 24 hours to figure that out.

LOL! That's quite understandable! Seriously though...you have no idea of the feeling and enjoyment that you are in for when you first pick up your car. I wish I could put it in words...but there really are none.

Did you ever post pics of the Shelby Emblems? Curious about them...

Call Ford CS as you have. When I called last Wednesday, they indicated it was at ramp in some town in NJ. The next day the car was at the dealer. My daughter loves the new rocket ship and at 3 years old, she kept mumbling in the back seat today with her new Britax black/silver booster "I like this...I like this". Totally enamored by the Cobra splash on the nav when the car starts. And I'm totally enamored by the 400 page Sync/Nav manual.

Does anyone know if the car comes with sunroof? I noticed today mine doesn't have it. Took 24 hours to figure that out.

Sunroof is NOT an option on our cars. You cannot get it...from Ford at least.

Sunroof is NOT an option on our cars. You cannot get it...from Ford at least.

I had a sunroof in a previous car of mine...thought it was cool at the time but ended up hating it. LOL! That sun beating down on you in the summer is a bit much and it made the interior too bright. I'll never get a car with one of them again...just personal preference of course.

LOL! That's quite understandable! Seriously though...you have no idea of the feeling and enjoyment that you are in for when you first pick up your car. I wish I could put it in words...but there really are none.

Did you ever post pics of the Shelby Emblems? Curious about them...

Not the greatest pic......but here is one of the side emblems (notice the red eye!).......the rear emblem has the outer edge blacked out ("Shelby GT 500 and Cobra emblem remains silver w/ red eye), and I am going to do the rear SHELBY letters in black too.

post-25336-1252894553_thumb.jpg

post-25336-1252894553_thumb.jpg

Not the greatest pic......but here is one of the side emblems (notice the red eye!).......the rear emblem has the outer edge blacked out ("Shelby GT 500 and Cobra emblem remains silver w/ red eye), and I am going to do the rear SHELBY letters in black too.

Where do I find the "SHELBY" letters in black? That sounds pretty cool. They would probably look great on my black car.

That is definitely sinister looking 2sharpie! Wow. Should look great on your car..thanks for posting the pic.

VIN # 1ZVBP8JSXA5145888

If a BNSF train will be pulling your rail car...I can track it. I just checked and they do not have it. I will check tomorrow after work again just in case they are pulling it when it transfers.

Trace_Results.htm

Trace_Results.htm

If a BNSF train will be pulling your rail car...I can track it. I just checked and they do not have it. I will check tomorrow after work again just in case they are pulling it when it transfers.

Trace_Results.htm

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!! Can you come to my house when it gets here and do my axle too please....!!!!!

Thanks Grabber!!!!!!!! Can you come to my house when it gets here and do my axle too please....!!!!!

Sure, :happy feet:

Please send me plain tickets for me, my wifey and my 15 year old son and we will stop over during Spring Break. We will need to stay in your extra room and have use of your car for the week too. Please have the fridge stocked with good food too. :) I will paint your Axle while we are there.

Fair trade ?

:hysterical:

Sure, :happy feet:

Please send me plain tickets for me, my wifey and my 15 year old son and we will stop over during Spring Break. We will need to stay in your extra room and have use of your car for the week too. Please have the fridge stocked with good food too. :) I will paint your Axle while we are there.

Fair trade ?

:hysterical:

Hahahaha.....done deal!!! :beerchug:

BNSF does not have your car...so I'm not seeing it.

I can only see cars that are being pulled by a BNSF train.

BNSF pulls the cars to the Pacific NW from Dearborn.

CSX has it...........should be at the Baltimore Distribution Center in a couple of hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Blown & Dafreak,

Since your cars are shipping to Oregon, I should be able to see them as soon as BNSF picks them up. BNSF seems to haul all the cars to the NW.

Currently they do not have your cars.

I don't have access to a computer during the day while I'm at work...so I will up date you tomorrow after work at abot 5:30pm or 6pm.

Trace_Results___Blown.htm

Trace_Results___DaFreak.htm

Blown & Dafreak,

Since your cars are shipping to Oregon, I should be able to see them as soon as BNSF picks them up. BNSF seems to haul all the cars to the NW.

I don't have access to a computer during the day while I'm at work...so I will up date you tomorrow after work at abot 5:30pm or 6pm.

Cool, thanks!

Thanks for the help Grabber!

DaFreak

Blown & Dafreak,

Archived