TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much did you pay for your Shelby?

nexxone_05

I bought the vista blue/white stripe from the same place one the same day. $47.2K out the door. The dealer told me you paid over 55K for yours ;) There's too many salesman that are full of S***.

That is too funny, and I remember that Blue Shelby parked outside. Yah know I paid MSRP. I walked into the dealership, saw that GT500 for the first time, looked it over for about 30 seconds and then turned to Gary and said, "I'll take this one." I saw a 5k dealer markup and the window and told him that it would have to be for sticker, no markup. Gary's response..."i'll get some paperwork."

He did try to bring the price up to 50k during the paperwork phase, I pulled out my cellphone and told him I have a Porsche sitting in Miami, i don't care which one I walk away with today. That got his attention. Just last week I bought the Porsche :)

I had heard from a friend who bought the Black GT500 a few weeks before that they were selling them for sticker so I rushed to get it. I'm sure you see that black Shelby from time to time around Fort Walton/Navarre Beach.

Look forward to coming home

Archived