TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How much did you pay for your Shelby?

nexxone_05

Too much!

But.................worth every penny!

After seeing how the KR prices have dropped, I could have just about picked one of those up for the same

amount plus 5-6 thousand. But then I would have missed out on the last 2 1/2 years of fun.

Ditto. I've got a year and a half of mods into my car now.

Coupe: 52k

Vert: 54k

Terlingua: 15k +20k for the perf package

Ordered 10/06, delivered 5/08, yeah thats like 18 mts. must have been a small dealer thing plus they promised it at sticker so it was worth the wait, changed the color combo no less than a 1000 times, drove the wife absolutely crazy, ended up with 08 model vapor/ebony/red for $48200.

Ordered car in December of 07. Took delivery in April 08. MSRP + 2k adm. The adm's were still happening in December, by April, not so much. I, however, had made a deposit and honored the deal. The only saving grace was that I had it delivered to a local dealer that I have done business with for years and saved the shipping costs. :headscratch:

$47,500 off the showroom floor in May 2008. White/blue stripe coupe at Gary Smith Ford in Fort Walton Beach, Florida

I bought the vista blue/white stripe from the same place one the same day. $47.2K out the door. The dealer told me you paid over 55K for yours ;) There's too many salesman that are full of S***.

Bought a 2007 Black Vert in June with 900 miles for $35,000. Have put in about $10,000 in upgrades. Still thinking I should of bought a new 2009 with Nav and HID for 10000 more but oh well. Just more TSBs and it's my new BOATT. Be Out Another Ten Thousand. Just need a little more suspension, DS and Aeroforce gauges and I am done for a while. Maybe.

Archived