TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pensacola September 2009

I got to spend a wonderful week with my daughter and son-in-law. My daughter is in flight school at Pensacola NAS which is also the home of the Blues. They practice usually once a week when they are here and it's free to watch. You can find their schedule at the Blue Angels web site and at the Mueseum of Naval Aviation web site.

Retired aviators help you know where to look and at the end of the practice, pass out flags to the youngsters who get to wave at the Blues as they taxi by. I got this shot :

post-5147-1252594234_thumb.jpg

post-5147-1252594234_thumb.jpg

I got to spend a wonderful week with my daughter and son-in-law. My daughter is in flight school at Pensacola NAS which is also the home of the Blues. They practice usually once a week when they are here and it's free to watch. You can find their schedule at the Blue Angels web site and at the Mueseum of Naval Aviation web site.

Retired aviators help you know where to look and at the end of the practice, pass out flags to the youngsters who get to wave at the Blues as they taxi by. I got this shot :

That's a beatiful pic! You should submit that to every photo contest you can find!

Here's why I am so impressed with The Blues. Their first pass (before everyone gets tired) is a really tight formation. This isn't a good picture but just look at the distance between No. 2 & 3's wingtips - inches or maybe a foot - impressive!

thats an amazing shot Mark........congrats and best wishes to your daughter!

Archived