TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Photo Thread

GT500_KR

• 2 weeks later...

I was hanging out the window when I snapped this gem while on the Autobahn in Germany during the Shelby Run Europe!

DSC00139.jpg

We set up one pic (awaiting the email of it) where we had the three KR's running side by side with the blue in the middle flanked by the two silver ones...

Edited by Cali_KR

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here are a couple from the NorCal SAAC Turkey Bowl...Black Friday track day at Laguna Seca...

Pic one is with my son Taylor in hot pursuit in the BOSS, pic 2 is turn 6, heading up the hill (Rahal Straight) towards the famous Corkscrew

Boss_Pursuit.jpg

Turn_6_Laguna_Seca.jpg

Here are a couple from the NorCal SAAC Turkey Bowl...Black Friday track day at Laguna Seca...

Pic one is with my son Taylor in hot pursuit in the BOSS, pic 2 is turn 6, heading up the hill (Rahal Straight) towards the famous Corkscrew

Boss_Pursuit.jpg

Turn_6_Laguna_Seca.jpg

Cool pics of your KR. How does it do against the Boss on the track? I'm thinking the Boss goes faster around the turns and the KR on the straights.

Let's see some of that Go-Pro video! I see the camera mounted on that KR.

I've been lagging...net connectivity too slow at home (no high-speed, only sat, I live in the sticks) to upload, so need to do it at work...

Edited by Cali_KR

Cool pics of your KR. How does it do against the Boss on the track? I'm thinking the Boss goes faster around the turns and the KR on the straights.

Thanx...the KR is sledgehammer and brute force, the Boss is refinement & finesse...

I've driven both those cars at the track, and the Boss absolutely gets thru the corners quiker and cleaner, but as soon as it straightens out, even just a pinch, the big dog likes to run.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just found another link to a trackside photographer at the 'ring...

This is the ONLY time you'll see three 2008 KR's on the historic circuit, at the same time

3_KINGS_rear_zpsf2c87881.jpg

...and this one with my daughter Victoria in the passenger seat followed by Q and Matt...

Tom_Q_1_zpsda4214ff.jpg

Edited by Cali_KR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...