TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Photo Thread

GT500_KR

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello FORDMON HERE HAPPY TO SHARE MY KR WITH FELLOW OWNERS I KNOW YOU ARE AS PROUD OF YOUR KR AS I AM LETS ALL ENJOY THEM THANKSpost-27495-127891547029_thumb.jpg

Great pic !! That's about as American as you can get. Only thing missing is you eating a hotdog !!

• 3 weeks later...

Here ya go.

OH NO!!!! Somebody please get that poor KR out of the snow and into a warm garage!

Well, I finally got the lift installed last week and now both can stay out of the cold this winter!!!

Paul - That is a sweet Mach 1! I've been looking for one for a while and yours is stunning!

Thanks. I've had it for about 15 years and its a never ending project (buts thats the fun of it).

post-26430-128198121164_thumb.jpg

post-26430-128198121164_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great photos everyone!

Does anyone have a picture of all 4 colors in one place? That would be the ultimate KR photo!

That is a great idea! Maybe they will be able to do an artsy photo shoot with all the colors at the upcoming Bash in Las Vegas. Plenty of picturesque areas around Las Vegas. Might be a little drive to get to desert and mountain...but would be one heck of a sweet pic!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For some shots with all of the colors in one shot, take a look at the pictures from the Carlisle event. There are a number of shots that include all of the colors and the final shot with all of the KRs includes all of the different years as well.

Awesome pics. I have the same car! KR 731. Are those 20" wheels?

Here are a couple (not the greatest backdrops or shots I know)....let me know if you are looking for a particular shot or angle.

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1450.jpg

Yes sir. I know 20's are not popular with many in the KR camp, but after seeing all the pics of the pre production car with 20's and being such a huge fan of the super snake, I was disappointed when I saw the car with 18's. No disrespect to them or the folks who love them, I just love the look of the 20's. Have you done anything to 731 (mods)?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Pix from last weekends NorCal SAAC Mini-Nats @ Infineon (Sears Pt.) Raceway. This is how we run our KR's on the West Coast :shift:

Haulin' the mail thru the ess's

MU0X0099.jpg

an 80+ mph turn 10 heading down the back straight to turn 11

MU0X5041.jpg

setting up for turn 6, Carousel, my favorite corner

MU0X4224.jpg

start/finish

MU0X6141.jpg

Edited by Cali_KR