TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2006 GTH and 2007 GTH cars.

autogal

I understand 06 GTH, but do you mean 07 GTH too? If that's the case, then I would have to guess that they are owned by someone who works at one of these entities:

1. Hertz excutive.

2. Ford excutive.

3. SAI excutive.

4. A VIP friend of any of the above.

Perhaps Rogel Sorel could shed some light on your question. You can PM him here, or contact him at SAI.

NOTE: would you like me to correct the spelling on this forum's title for you?

woops yes please correct. 07gth. I though maybe one of the members had both these cars......I haven't figured out why my 07gth idles quieter than my friends 06gth....

woops yes please correct. 07gth. I though maybe one of the members had both these cars......I haven't figured out why my 07gth idles quieter than my friends 06gth....

Okay, fixed the title for you, and now I understand your question better. You are looking for owners of ANY 2006 and 2007 GTH cars, not GTH's with CSX numbers 006 and 007.

Are there any 2006/2007 GTH owners out there want to help autogal out with her question? She is trying to find a "at idle" exhaust comparison between the two model years of GTH.

I currently own a 07 GTH and an 06 GTH. There is a difference in the exhaust tone. I think part of it is because the 06 GTH has a baffle in the Exhaust tip and and the 07 GTH has a straight exhaust tip. Have not really been under the cars to see if the exhaust system are the same.

Okay, fixed the title for you, and now I understand your question better. You are looking for owners of ANY 2006 and 2007 GTH cars, not GTH's with CSX numbers 006 and 007.

Are there any 2006/2007 GTH owners out there want to help autogal out with her question? She is trying to find a "at idle" exhaust comparison between the two model years of GTH.

Thanks! Another member that has the 06 and 07 just confirmed the same. The vert is not as loud! I'm switching to another exhaust this weekend. Now my 07 will be louder than my BF's 06!

Archived