TEAM SHELBY FORUM

*Shelby and Cobra Car Show*

SexyStang

Last Monday night Secondo and I went to a long awaited Shelby and Cobra show at the Mark's Classic Cruise Night in East Granby Connecticut.... :peelout::banvictory: and 805 attended, which I believe was the biggest show this summer.... :dance: Enjoy the pics..... :happy feet:

DSC04738.jpg

DSC04651a.jpg

DSC04650a.jpg

DSC04652a.jpg

DSC04654.jpg

DSC04655.jpg

DSC04658.jpg

DSC04663.jpg

DSC04664.jpg

DSC04747.jpg

DSC04745.jpg

DSC04686.jpg

DSC04685.jpg

DSC04687.jpg

DSC04688.jpg

DSC04694.jpg

This was the machine that lifted Secondo up so he can take these next three pics.... :happy feet: I asked the guy running it if he can send Secondo to the moon because I was holding onto his Shelby key...... :speedie: but obviously Secondo's still here on earth.... :hysterical2: I would miss him anyways.... :cry:

DSC04739.jpg

DSC04735.jpg

DSC04733.jpg

Looks like a great show. Thanks for posting all those pix SS! Except for the one of Secondo changing his shirt.... :hysterical:

I'm bummed I didn't make it to the show. I work about 30 minutes away from there, so I'll have to make sure I put it on my list of car shows to hit next year!

-yellow pony

Great Pics SS, thanks for Posting. It has been a very long time since I have seen one of those SAAB's. Cool AMX'x to.

:happy feet: Ha I knew you'd catch that one. My dad bought a Sonett new in '74, my sister and I would ride in the back.

I took the AMX pics for you Dave and Anthony. :happy feet:

DSC04720.jpg

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04718.jpg

DSC04724.jpg

DSC04743.jpg

DSC04746.jpg

DSC04748.jpg

Hey my sexystang thanks for those great pic's of those Amx's !!! you made my nite and next time your going to a big show in CT please P.M and let me know. It's seems all the Amx's are by and not in NY. If you ever see one for sale that needs fixin please get # if its for sale.

Thank you

Great pics SS. Must ahve been a great show to visit.

I know I'm biased, but I love the Aussie XB Falcon, this is my favourite Aussie Ford model from that era.

Keep up the good work.

+1 love those XB and XC's!!

I was so interested in the car as I have never seen one in person that he let me sit in it. :happy feet: I was very impressed how helpful the Australian he bought the car from.

Hey, Secondo is hot your out sexystang he's all mine!!! :drool:

I'll trade ya for a Shelby..... :happy feet:

Edit - I'm probably in trouble AGAIN that's been happening alot lately whenever I speak......:hysterical::hysterical:

Archived